TURKEY: "Germany-France Insistent on siegfried line"...

Old December 5th 06, 07:38 PM posted to soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.turkish,talk.politics.european-union,soc.culture.romanian,rec.collecting.coins
King Seanie, MASTER of all grik slaves

Default TURKEY: "Germany-France Insistent on siegfried line"...

gogu wrote:
http://www.zaman.com/?bl=internation...61204&hn=38912

Germany-France Insistent on RACIST Deadline

By Selcuk Gultasli, Brussels
Monday, December 04, 2006
zaman.com

France and Germany are seeking more serious sanctions against Turkey. Both
countries have been vocal opponents to Turkey's EU membership process within
the EU Commission.

Last week, the EU Commission recommended that eight of 35 policy chapters in
Turkey's membership negotiations be suspended for failing to abide by a
customs union protocol between Ankara and Brussels.

Turkey refuses to open its ports to Greek Cypriot traffic, an EU member
country, until the economic isolation of the Turkish Republic of Northern
Cyprus (TNRC) is eased. Only Turkey recognizes the northern half of the
divided island, split since 1974.

The southern Greek part of the country became an EU member in 2004.

An EU foreign ministers meeting is scheduled for Dec.11, and hoping to
settle the issue beforehand, France and Germany are expected to agree on
giving an 18 months to Turkey to fulfill its membership requirements.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Jacques Chirac will
meet in Saarbrucken in Germany on Tuesday to come together and emphasize
that the Commission's recommendation that eight chapters of Turkey's
membership negotiations be suspended was not forceful enough.

EU term president Finland objected to adding more weight to the Commission's
decision and an other group including Spain, Italy, Sweden, Estonia and
England favor a suspension of no more than three chapters.

The proposal from France and Germany, and what to do about Turkey's
membership process, is expected to be hotly debated at the EU leaders summit
scheduled for December 14-15.

SEIG HEIL !

EIN VOLK !

EIN REICH !!!!

EIN MERKEL !!!!!!!

ALL THIS NASTY CROSS POSTED GOGU SPAM TO BE RETURNED TO HIS HOME
NEWSGROUP WHERE HIS SUPPORTERS HANG OUT

rec.collecting.coins

THANK YOU

CROSS-POSTING SPAMMER GOGU LIKES ALL HIS TROLL POSTS TO END UP BACK
IN
HIS HOME NEWSGROUP

REC.COLLECTING.COINS

gogu **** FLUSHED

see http://www.seanie.eu

NAZI GOGU COSTICA gogu GOLANULE Emfietzoglou TROLL

My name's GOGU not GOOGU !

Welcome to my homepage. I am the NAZI TROLL golanule " GOGU ", real
name Kostas PAPAFLORATOS, aka COSTICA aka Eli_PA aka PAPY aka MICKey ,
a nasty little STINKING Vlachi immigrant from the end of the Ceaucescu
era living in Thessalonika in Greek Grease, I am a newsgroup / usent
TROLL and a serial FLAMER ! I hate myself cos I'm not truly greek, I
really wannabe a grik so I try to act like a grik by abusing Turks and
Romanians and JEWS I really hate all JIDANILOR !!!!! I sweep up
greek peoples ****, kiss their greek arses and scrub their toilets for
minimum wage and it is still more than I would ever earn in a lifetime
in Brasov Rrrrrromania where my YEEFTOS peasant VLACHOI Papaflorescu
family come from.

My proudest usenet moment came when I chanted "Death to the Jews" over
and over again in my Romanian mother tongue "MOARTE JIDANILOR" this
proved my vile anti-semite nature to the world

Gogu Shows His Etreme Hatred Of All JEWS In his vile usenet career.

Gogu's racism is so comical that even the snipurl address is MWAH is a
link to more of my Anti-Semite usenet diatribes

I pretend to be a coin collector by posting PHOTOGRAPHS of the coins I
would like but could never afford, I also operate scams by auctioning
"Photos" of coins so watch out ! I'm a slippery little snake !

My weirdest usenet moment was when I pretended I was the DAUGHTER of a
greek construction magnate, Mr Prodromos Emfietzoglou, owner of greek
construction combine MICHANIKI S.A
Well actually I claimed to be his offspring before I understood that
his only child MELINA EMFIETZOGLOU is in fact a female and by that time
it was too late !

Sick stalker Kostas Papafloratos of Kalamaria pretending that he's
Melina Emfietzoglou of Michaniki SA

Gogu Pretends To Be Melina, SON of Prodromos Emfietzoglou of Michaniki
S.A

My nemesis, a guy called Seanie who continues to expose my LIES
correctly identified me as a "WALTER MITTY FANTASIST" in other words, a
very little man with a great big imagination and a HUGE MOUTH !

Here's an example of a foul, DELUSIONAL, RANCID, racist Gogu post

You are BARBARIAN my dear whore, don't try to escape:-)
As for being poor, I can say only ... LOL:-)))
Try a search including "michaniki SA" in your criteria and you will
see how
"poor" is our family company (my father's name is Prodromos,
BTW:-)):-))) As
a matter of fact, one of the "poorest" in Greece:-))) LOL LOL LOL
Maybe the
third or fourth most "poor" in Greece:-))) LOL
Poor Albos, you are the poorest, ugliest, most BARBARIAN, most
CRIMINAL
people on earth , but you still have a big mouth:-)))
Well, whatever you say, you are still and will be the cesspool of
humanity:-)
Have a pleasant ****ING evening you Albo-pithecus barbaricus:-)

Greek Murderers Is my favourite greek site

Gogu Shows His Talent For Template Homepage Creativity is a link to my
****ty yahoo GOLANULE profile homepage

Gogu golanule and his ****ty photographic efforts Is my fwanky wannabe
greek site

GOGU **** Is my favourite wank site

More untalented GOGU **** Is my favourite ******s site

Yes I'm an alien botherer

I have a huge Ebay store too Kosta's Ebay Kingdom

is my email address More SHAMEFULLY GOGU
Gobbledeegook

At long last, the truth about usenets ****kicking racist Gogu Golanule

Revealed to you free of charge

Here is the name and address of the usenet terrorist, Jew-hating
Turk-despising Albanian loathing Macedonian bashing Romanian
antagonising FREAK hiding behind the handle "GOGU" aka COSTICA aka
Constantin or Konstantin Brincoveanu

First Name :KOSTAS

Surname : PAPAFLORATOS

Address :

ETHNIKIS ANTISTASEOS 10
55133 KALAMARIA
THESSALONIKI
GREECE

Telephone +30 2310 434991

Employers
www.egnatia.gr

Special Thanks to a brilliant team of private investigators in Greece

Greek Peoplesearch Private Investigators