ozzie help

Old October 14th 03, 10:47 AM
kevin

Default ozzie help

I have been cataloguing my collection and ran across some ozzie items I
can't find a price or a listing for, they are;
Scott 21/SG 30-1 1 cent red Inverted Watermark
Scott 71/SG 99a-b 2 cent red Inverted Watermark
Scott 116/SG 127 2 cent red Inverted Watermark
Scott 67/SG95 1 cent green with a strange shaped right serif on the left #1,
is this a special variety??

I also found the following Coil Blocks, if there is anyone with a current
Stanley Gibbons or ozzie specialized catalogue if they could tell me the
price it would me most helpful.
SG 228b Yellow/Orange 1 cent roo
SG 228b Orange 1 cent roo
SG 237b Green queen mother
SG 222c 1d purple/brown Elizabeth

Thanks for all the help and please send me your reply to
as some times I don't see all the posts on the newsgroups.

kk
Kevin Kienlein

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (