Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ omulxep

Old November 9th 04, 11:13 PM
Brian Oakley

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ omulxep

wrote in message
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your

President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!
-
Don't you care what the rest of the world thinks of you? Don't you care

what impact
American foreign policy has on the rest of the planet? Does Iraq look

like a success
to anyone? Doesn't it bother you that he's alienated every friend you

have?
What were you thinking???
-
Prior to this, it was American policy and the American government that was

so universally
hated around the world. Now it's going to be 'Americans' we hate. More

sympathy
for Bin Laden... More attacks on American institutions... More isolation.

How blind
can you dumb rednecks in middle-America be, not to see this?
-
If you get hit again, or your economy goes into a deep depression, the

American
people will be getting exactly what they deserve!
-
back turned
-

Yeah, and next time your country gets into trouble, who will you come crying
to to bail you out....again.

Old November 10th 04, 12:16 AM
Steve Angel

Speaking of blithering idiots, who let this guy out of his straightjacket?
--

Brought to you by J, S, and the number 19.
In the event that they are unable to perform their duties,
Old November 10th 04, 10:00 PM
John Mycroft

Actually, there are a lot of us living in America who agree with the
sentiments of at least the first half of your rant. I hope it made you feel
better to get it off your chest. As for the rest of us, we will just have
to live with what I can only console myself with being Bush's last term in
office (unless he gets himself declared Dictator for Life, of course).

--
Cheers - John Mycroft
coryton_at_cobbsmill_dot_com

Old November 11th 04, 01:08 AM
Don Estabrook

I'm not a history buff, but when was the last time next our country (Canada)
got into trouble, and the US came and "bailed us out"?
--
Thanks,
Don

Old November 11th 04, 03:24 AM
JSokol1626

Gentlemen,

That original post was so ridiculous it doesn't even merit a response. So I
speak to the responders and not the original author. Just ignore those who use
these boards to spout their bull****. Don't give them the satisfaction of a
response, and by all means don't fan the flames. Thanks.
Old November 11th 04, 03:33 AM
Brian Oakley

"John Mycroft" wrote in message
Actually, there are a lot of us living in America who agree with the
sentiments of at least the first half of your rant. I hope it made you

feel
better to get it off your chest. As for the rest of us, we will just have
to live with what I can only console myself with being Bush's last term in
office (unless he gets himself declared Dictator for Life, of course).

--
Cheers - John Mycroft
coryton_at_cobbsmill_dot_com

I would think you would be thankful that you got a president that at least
stands behind what he says, and not some Massachusetts "Senator" that says
one thing then does another.
B.

Old November 11th 04, 05:13 AM
fordtruckman

"Don Estabrook" wrote in message
I'm not a history buff, but when was the last time next our country

(Canada)
got into trouble, and the US came and "bailed us out"?
--
Thanks,
Don

Hmmmmm, NAFTA comes to mind.

chuck in persia

Old November 11th 04, 07:22 PM
Emil_P_Washington

"Brian Oakley" wrote in message ...
"John Mycroft" wrote in message
Actually, there are a lot of us living in America who agree with the
sentiments of at least the first half of your rant. I hope it made you

feel
better to get it off your chest. As for the rest of us, we will just have
to live with what I can only console myself with being Bush's last term in
office (unless he gets himself declared Dictator for Life, of course).

--
Cheers - John Mycroft
coryton_at_cobbsmill_dot_com

I would think you would be thankful that you got a president that at least
stands behind what he says, and not some Massachusetts "Senator" that says
one thing then does another.
B.

No body needs to worry regardless of which side of the fence they stand.

Hillary Clinton will be president next time and all will be bliss with
everyone.
Old November 11th 04, 08:53 PM
Don Estabrook

You are kidding yourself if you think that the US had any "good will" in
mind when it came to the NAFTA agreement! The US agreed to NAFTA because
they felt it would be profitable. It was simply capitalizing on an
opportunity.
Thanks,
Don

Old November 11th 04, 09:58 PM