ACG graded this coin VF30!

Old July 23rd 03, 03:07 PM
Bruce Hickmott

Default ACG graded this coin VF30!

I think the photos speak for themselves.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=41 82

Bruce

Old July 23rd 03, 03:24 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

Bruce Hickmott wrote:

I think the photos speak for themselves.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=41 82

Bruce

I can hear it! I can hear it speaking!

Alan
'Crack me OUT!'
Old July 23rd 03, 04:00 PM
Denis Loring

I think the photos speak for themselves.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=41 82

Bruce

What's the problem? 7 obverse, 5 reverse, 8 edge, 7+5+8=20, plus 50% unholed
bonus = 30.

Denis Loring

Old July 23rd 03, 04:09 PM
Scottishmoney

Alan & Erin Williams wrote in message
I can hear it! I can hear it speaking!

Alan
'Crack me OUT!'

That ******* whom tombed that poor coin oughtta be punished... severely.

Dave Parrish
"Get a noose"

Old July 23rd 03, 04:20 PM
Eric Tillery

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:07:34 GMT, (Bruce Hickmott) wrote:

I think the photos speak for themselves.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=41 82

Bruce

Hey! Give them a break, at least the put porous on the holder! ;-)
--
Morgan Dollars for Sale:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/morgan_sales.htm

A Close look at Accugrade:

http://www.k6az.com/acg.htm

My Morgan Collections:

http://www.k6az.com/collection/morgan_collection.htm

http://www.k6az.com/toned_collection/toned_morgans.htm
Old July 23rd 03, 05:44 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On 23 Jul 2003 15:00:34 GMT, (Denis Loring) is alleged to have
written:

I think the photos speak for themselves.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=41 82

Bruce

What's the problem? 7 obverse, 5 reverse, 8 edge, 7+5+8=20, plus 50% unholed
bonus = 30.

Denis Loring

Denis, I always apprieciate it when you take the time to share your grading
wisdom with us young 'uns. Now that you've explained it, it all makes sense.

Bruce :-)

Old July 23rd 03, 05:48 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:09:22 -0400, "Scottishmoney"
is alleged to have written:

Alan & Erin Williams wrote in message
I can hear it! I can hear it speaking!

Alan
'Crack me OUT!'

That ******* whom tombed that poor coin oughtta be punished... severely.

Dave Parrish
"Get a noose"

Eric's working on it, though I doubt The Evil One will be charged with this
specific offense. :-)

Noose? I say we drown him in Jewel Luster, then see if he'll slab. :-)

Bruce

Pr: Baltimore Coin and Currency Convention - July 9-11, 2004 EdKuszmar General 0 June 29th 04 05:16 AM
What do those letters mean? and "Whats it worth"? my birthday George D Coins 0 July 22nd 03 04:56 AM
Value Guides Keith Tilley Coins 3 July 21st 03 07:50 AM
Coin returns and a question about toning Bill Krummel Coins 28 July 11th 03 02:09 AM
What do those letters mean? and "Whats it worth"? July 5 2003 George D Coins 1 July 5th 03 06:27 PM