A plea for help

Old October 22nd 03, 11:29 PM
Justin

Default A plea for help

Hello,

My name is Justin, I am 22 years old and living in Wisconsin. For the
past 2 years I've been living at home

with my parents, unable to find work of any sort. I'm not sure if this
would be because of the economy or

because of some mistakes I've made when I was younger. I have done
some stupid things in my past,

hanging out with the wrong crowd of people who are now incarcerated.
Because of these mistakes I now

owe close to $10,000 in restitution charges, it was ordered to be
split between myself and the other 3

people involved. But with the way it worked out I am stuck with the
tab. So I am in a really tough spot and

don't know what to do. I am trying to change my life, I would never
even think about doing what I did in

the past, and currently I am going to tech school for business. When
possible, the only work I get is on my

own, designing websites for people. I fear if I don't come up with
this money I don't believe I will ever get

out of "the system". The only thing I can think of is to turn to
people who hopefully understand my

situation, and will possibly help me out. Seriously every penny,
quarter, dollar would be so very much appreciated.

If you're in a situation of financial distress like myself, and cannot
afford to part with any money,

can you please forward this to anyone you think would understand? If
donations reach the $10,000 mark,

I will give back to charity by designing a website for your favorite
charity. The winning charity will be decided

by the number of votes sent to me via email, which is found on my
website http://www.geocities.com/justin22920/

If you are willing to donate, thank you so much for your kindness, my
address is:

Justin
PO Box 141
Berlin, WI 54923

Or else I can also accept donations with my paypal account at:
http://www.geocities.com/justin22920/
There, you can also you can see my progress, I update it every couple
of days.

Thank you so very much, for your time and or donations.
Old October 23rd 03, 11:52 AM
Scottishmoney

"Justin" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Sounds like you are still in progress on turning your life around, good luck
with your future. Capitalism insures that we all get a hand, but not a
handout. So I applaud you for your efforts!!

DP

---

Not quite on topic, but a plea for help! Liv Karin Slattebrekk Dolls 0 February 11th 04 10:43 AM
Newbie plea! [email protected] General 0 July 10th 03 03:00 AM
Newbie plea! [email protected] General 0 July 9th 03 11:27 PM
Newbie plea! [email protected] General 0 July 9th 03 11:26 PM