WANTED: Levenger CIRCA punch

Old November 16th 04, 07:19 PM
Bryanska

Default WANTED: Levenger CIRCA punch

Hello,

Do any of you have a Levenger CIRCA punch you'd like to sell?

Maybe you've grown tired of the system?

I'd like to try it but am BROKE from saving for a house.

I'm looking to pay about $20 plus shipping - whaddya say?

Or I could trade:

An older 2MP HP PhotoSmart 318 digital camera with 32MB Compact Flash
card, carrying case and cable. It has a buggy display, but otherwise
works fine - maybe as a child's first camera, or a spare?

If you're interested, combine the words: bryan scholtes @ hotmail .com

Old November 17th 04, 03:35 PM
KCat

good luck, Bryan. I just asked about this topic about a month or so ago and
on one was given 'em up.

I ended up selling a few pens and nibs to pay for it. But don't go Circa.
Go with the one marked with original manufacturers logo - Rollabind. I went
through one of the scrapbooking supply places and they were great and much
cheaper. Be careful though, many of the office supply sites charge as much
as $90 for the thing.

the two that I saw with the most reasonable prices a

Wilde-ideas
http://216.71.49.129/Vndrs/Rbd/Rbd_G1.html

Bonnie's Best Art Tools
http://www.coilconnection.com/Rollabind.htm

Both seem really nice to work with. At the time, W-I was out of stock, but
it looks like they have it now. They were helpful when I contacted them.
Bonnie was great to work with. prices are about the same and their shipping
is reasonable.

I did find one on e-bay that I wish I'd bid on because it went for about $35
I think. But they don't come up often.

i'm lovin' mine. Got some nice 32lb paper and that stands up to my Circa
abuse much better than circa paper does (IMO) and there's no showthrough
despite my very dark, high flow inks.