M600 Size

Old November 13th 04, 03:32 PM
Paul G

Default M600 Size

Hi All,
Away from home...
....anyone have the actual dimensions of the M600?
Thanks much!

Old November 13th 04, 03:44 PM
Stephen Hust

"Paul G" wrote:

...anyone have the actual dimensions of the M600?
Thanks much!

I don't own one, but according to Pelikan's website, the length (I
assume) is 13.4 cm, the diameter 12.4 mm, and the weight 16.4 grams.

http://www.hochwertige-schreibgeraete.de/groessen.php?nav=3

--
Steve

My e-mail address works as is.
Old November 14th 04, 12:30 AM
Paul G

"Stephen Hust" wrote in message
"Paul G" wrote:

...anyone have the actual dimensions of the M600?
Thanks much!

I don't own one, but according to Pelikan's website, the length (I
assume) is 13.4 cm, the diameter 12.4 mm, and the weight 16.4 grams.

http://www.hochwertige-schreibgeraete.de/groessen.php?nav=3

--
Steve

Thank you Steve...I greatly appreciate the reply.
A good friend is looking into the beautiful Pelikan Shangahi. I wish
this pen was an M800 size!

Be well,
Pelikanyo Paul

Pelikan pens: quality & nib size (Technixx & Souveran 400, 600) Txiasaeia Pens & Pencils 15 September 17th 04 09:28 PM
Question on Nib Size eb Pens & Pencils 6 April 20th 04 08:39 PM
filofax size marlinspike Pens & Pencils 1 January 16th 04 10:46 PM
Size of various broad oblique nibs alc Pens & Pencils 1 October 3rd 03 08:46 PM
Price further reduce to $129: Pelikan M600 fountain pen with Mottishawed flexible nib Sam LAI Pens & Pencils 1 September 12th 03 07:14 PM