What webpage can I use to sell coins?

Old February 19th 13, 08:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default What webpage can I use to sell coins?

If he is really Ken Barr and he is really professional. Why the hell
would he waste his time here? Nothing professional has gone on in the
group in over 10 years.
Old February 19th 13, 12:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Chris P. Bacon

"sgt23" wrote in message

If he is really Ken Barr and he is really professional. Why the hell

would he waste his time here? Nothing professional has gone on in the
group in over 10 years.

Thanks in no small part to your imbecilic posts, sarge you cretin!

Old February 19th 13, 04:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

On Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:06:08 AM UTC-5, sgt23 wrote:
If he is really Ken Barr and he is really professional. Why the hell

would he waste his time here? Nothing professional has gone on in the

group in over 10 years.

I have known Ken Barr for a number of years, usually seeing him at the BEP table for hand pulled intaglios at the ANA conventions. He IS a professional, and a nice guy as well. I used to think that sgt23 was just an uneducated person and felt that he got a lot of unwarranted responses, but now believe that he is just a nasty troll and deserves what he gets.
Old February 19th 13, 09:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"Jud" wrote in message

I have known Ken Barr for a number of years, usually seeing him at the BEP
table for hand pulled intaglios at the ANA conventions. He IS a professional,
and a nice guy as well. I used to think that sgt23 was just an uneducated
person and felt that he got a lot of unwarranted responses, but now believe
that he is just a nasty troll and deserves what he gets.

I strongly suspect that Sarge is the ******* love child of Fwankie Pwovasicko
and Drago the Turd Eater.

Old February 19th 13, 10:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

On 2/19/2013 1:41 PM, Batson D. Belfry wrote:
"Jud" wrote in message

I have known Ken Barr for a number of years, usually seeing him at the BEP
table for hand pulled intaglios at the ANA conventions. He IS a professional,
and a nice guy as well. I used to think that sgt23 was just an uneducated
person and felt that he got a lot of unwarranted responses, but now believe
that he is just a nasty troll and deserves what he gets.

I strongly suspect that Sarge is the ******* love child of Fwankie Pwovasicko
and Drago the Turd Eater.

I strongly suspect that the only semi-successful suicide attempt took
out ALL of boobie's cognitive abilities.

Old February 19th 13, 11:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

I strongly suspect Mr. Batson is still here just to mess with you, little roundmouth (well, and to mess with Frank too). The Lord works in mysterious ways.

oly
Old February 20th 13, 06:57 PM
lector lector is offline
Junior Member

Oh. So many answers. Thanks guys. I'll think about it all. There is also one website I've found and wondering can it work for me. It is www.salecity.me and they promise there are no fees at all. So I'm trying to understand can I use it for my purpose...