Jean-Paul II autograph book at auction

Old October 29th 04, 02:26 PM
passionantique

Default Jean-Paul II autograph book at auction

Jean-Paul II autograph book up for auction

What was my surprise to find a book autograph by Jean - Paul II when he was
the archbishop of Cracovia and more than that he wrote the book too. It was
the surprise auctionner Sylvain Collins had when somebody walk in is office
asking if he could appraised an autograph book.After close inspection and a
few questions about the provenance of the book there was no doubt in his
mind it was the real McCoy.The owner of the book explain how it get in it's
possesion ,helping a friend clear the estate of Reverand Normand J. Belval ,
a pile of book was near the door in a corner when i ask if i could have them
, they answer " for sure they were to give away "

After intensive research i was able to localise some relative of the
reverant Norman J. Belval .They were surprise to know that such a book was
in my brother possesion one said and where very helpfull in my research
providing me with al the documentation they had on the reverand Belval.From
the invoice of his college in St-Hyacinthe to others diplomas of
universities of Belgium and Rome ,Picture and press release of al kind.From
what i could find Reverand Belval was well knowed among the litterary elite
of the world as some other books dedicated to him personnaly by imminent
authors where found.

Tracking the road the book took, to get to me was a delight says the
auctioner.Just to tink it almost went to garbage and was salvage without
knowing what it was and sleep in a box for over a year before the knew owner
discoved what it realy was , you have to belive in destiny.

The book will be auction on December 5 at 2 pm it will be the only piece in
this close auction since many potential buyers requested to remain anonymous
for different personal reasons we decided to run a close auction only
pre-register buyers will attend the auction who will be held in St-Jean sur
Richelieu, Quebec, Canada.To resrve your seat please contact the auctionneer
Sylvain Collins by phone at 450-346-3809 or via email at
. Preview will be from wednesday december 1 to
the 4 from 10 am to 6 pm for any private viewing special arangemt can be
taken by contacting the auctioneer

Old Autograph Book Bjwebb3749 Autographs 10 March 23rd 04 08:16 AM
Paul Evans Ebay demise sonnet trippin2-8track 8 Track Tapes 0 December 25th 03 12:29 PM
UPCOMING WRESTLER SIGNINGS Todd F. Autographs 0 August 2nd 03 06:05 AM
Reducing Autograph Collection dani.steiner Autographs 0 July 16th 03 02:29 PM
WRESTLER AUTOGRAPH SESSIONs Todd F. Autographs 0 July 8th 03 06:15 AM