FS: Goodies from CCG, Barbie, Comics, Movies, CocaCola, NASA, Ice Skating Shows, various Books/Novels, etc.

Old September 10th 04, 04:17 PM
Rena-Maigrey

Default FS: Goodies from CCG, Barbie, Comics, Movies, CocaCola, NASA, Ice Skating Shows, various Books/Novels, etc.

Check everything out he
http://www.black-valentine.com/Direc...ms/frames.html

Items Include:
===============
- BOOKS: NOVELS (from N.America, in English - these are not up on the
website yet - ask me about them!)
"The Anime Companion: What's Japanese in Japanese Animation?" (by
Giles Poitras; softcover; reference - *highly* recommended for those
who want to learn more about Japanese culture)
"Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series: Cerulean Sins" (by Laurel K.
Hamilton; hardcover; gothic horror erotic)
"Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series: Narcissus In Chains" (by Laurel
K. Hamilton; hardcover; gothic horror erotic)
"The Raven Warrior: The Tales of Guinevere" (by Alice Borchardt;
hardcover; fantasy romance)
"WWF: The Rock Says..." (by The Rock & Joe Layden; hardcover;
auto-biography)

- CARD CCG (from Japan, N.America, Europe)
Babylon 5, Extreme Destroyer, Jyhad, Legend of the Five Rings,
Magic: The Gathering, Marvel's Battlebooks, Redemption, Shadowfist,
SPRAWL, Star of the Guardians

- CARD REGULARS, SETS, SPECIALS (from Japan, N.America)
COMIC SERIES (from N.America): Batman, the Darkness, GEN13, Gene
Roddenberry's Lost Universe (not up on website yet, ask me about
them!), Leonard Nimoy's Primortals (not up on website yet, ask me
about them!), Marvel's "GOT MILK?" series (feat. Hulk, She-Hulk - not
up on website yet, ask me about them!), Neil Gaiman's Mr. Hero: The
Newmatic Man (not up on website yet, ask me about them!), Skeleton
Warriors (not up on website yet, ask me about them!), Terrarists (not
up on website yet, ask me about them!), the Peanuts (Snoopy - not up
on website yet, ask me about them!), X-MEN (Fleer)
LIVE-ACTION SERIES (from N.America): ALIEN, Bill & Ted's Excellent
Adventure (not up on website yet, ask me about it!), E.T. The Extra
Terrestrial (not up on website yet, ask me about it!), Jurassic Park,
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers & Return of the King, Robin Hood:
Prince of Thieves (not up on website yet, ask me about them!), Sleepy
Hollow, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Starlog Presents (Star Wars,
Willow - not up on website yet, ask me about them!), Star Wars Episode
2, Star Wars Episode 5, Star Wars Episode 6, Terminator 2: Judgment
Day, the X-Files Movie, X-MEN Movie #1, XENA Warrior Princess
OTHER SERIES (from N.America): Coca-Cola, NASA-Apollo 11 Series

- COMICS (individual issues-all in English): **some of these are not
on the website yet - email me for info. & pics, if you want**
AMERICAN SERIES: AD&D, Adolescent Radioactive Black Belt Hamsters
in 3-D, Aliens, Aliens vs. Predator, Alines: Colonial Marines, Alpha
Flight, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing Strip, Amethyst, Angela, Apollo
Smile, Astonishing X-Men, Ball and Chain, Battle Chasers, Battlestar
Galactica (old and new versions), C*23, Chastity, Curse of the Spawn,
CyberZone, Dark Minds, Darkness, Darkness/Witchblade, Demon Slayer
Vengeance, Dollz, Echo, Elf Lord, Excalibur, Excalibur-Marvel Comics
Presents, Fallen Angels, Gambit, Gambit & Bishop, GEN13, GEN13:
Bootleg, Geobreeders, Ghost, Glory: Angela, Hari-Kari, Hellina, Idol,
Iceman, Illiad, John Sable: Freelance, Junior Carrot Patrol, Jurassic
Park, Kabuki, Kaos Moon, Kitty Pryde & Wolverine, Lillith, Marvel
Adventures, Marvel Comics Battlebooks, Marvel Comics Icons, Marvel
Comics Presents: What If…?, Marvel Superheroes, Marvel Team-Up,
Menace, Mephisto vs. The Avengers, Mephisto vs. The Fantastic Four,
Mephisto vs. The X-Factor, Mephisto vs. The X-Men, Mighty Thor, Mutant
X, Neon Cyber, New Mutants, New X-Men, Nira Da Bomb, Power Pack,
Professor Xavier & The X-Men, Re-Gex, Reality Check, Samuree: Mistress
of the Martial Arts, Shadow Hawk II, Shi, Shi: Heaven & Earth, Shi:
Kaidan, Shi: Sanryaku, Shi: The Series (manga version), Shidima,
Shogun Warriors, Sigil, Space Knights, Spawn, SPLOB, Sprit of the Tao,
Spy Boy, Tellos, Terrarrists, Trouble Express, Tzu The Reaper,
Ultimate X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, Valiant Vision, Vampire LeStat, Weapon
Zero, Warlands, Warrior Nun Areala, Warrior Nun Dei, Weapon Zero, Wild
Side, Wolverine, Wolverine-Marvel Comics Presents, X-Calib Age of
Apocalypse, X-Men (2nd series), X-Men Adventures, X-Men and the
Micronauts, X-Men Manga, X-Men the Movie, X-Men Unlimited, X-Men vs.
The Avengers, X-Men's Havok, X-Men: Liberators, X-Men: Phoenix, X-Men:
The Hidden Years, X-Terminators, X-Treme X-Men, Young Justice

- DOLLS & FIGURES (from Japan, Europe, N.America, Asia)
Barbie (Harley-Davidson series, Wizard of Oz series), Star
Wars Episode 1, Star Wars Episode 4
Includes DOLL OUTFITS - check out some cute & inexpensive outfits
for your dolls!

- DVD & LD (from N.America)
LIVE-ACTION SERIES: Taboo DVD (Japanese title was "Gohatto" - yaoi
live-action samurai series)

- GRAPHIC NOVELS & TRADE PAPERBACKS (from N.America)
Dark Minds (not on website yet - ask about them!), JLA:
Justice League of America (not on website yet - ask about it!), Kabuki
(not on website yet - ask about them!), Resident Evil (not on website
yet - ask about it!), Sandman (hardcover version; artwork by Yo****aka
Amano; not on website yet - ask about it!), Star Wars Episode 1, Star
Wars Episode 4, Star Wars Episode 5, Star Wars Episode 6, Superman
(not on website yet - ask about it!), Ultimate X-Men (not on website
yet - ask about it!), Young Justice (not on website yet - ask about
it!)

- IDOL SHEET/PRINT PROTFOLIO COLLECTIONS (from Japan or N.America)
Jurassic Park movie (Print Portfolio collection - not up on the
website yet - ask me about it!), Rurouni Kenshin (Sumi-e Illustrations
Collection Idol Sheets - came with VHS boxset specials in Japan only -
not on website yet - ask me about it!)

- MISC. ITEMS (from Japan, N.America)
Aladdin (Disney-Musical Score sheet for Flute - not up on
website yet - ask me about it!), Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
(Scene For Scene Art Coloring Book - not on website yet - ask me about
it!)

- PROGRAM GUIDES (in English - these are not up on website yet - ask
me about them!)
Brian Boitano & Katarina Witt on Ice, Beauty & the Beast: Disney's
World on Ice

- VIDEO GAMES (for PS1, PS2, PC, Mac, Nintendo Super Famicom -
N.American versions)
The Sims: Get A Life - PS2

- VHS Tapes (from N.America)
Aliens, Krull, Much Ado About Nothing

When you send in your order, please be sure to include the following:

1. Your FULL name (no nicknames or aliases please)
2. Your complete shipping address (street address, city,
state/province, and country)
3. Your telephone number (never to be given out or abused - used only
in case there are problems with the order)
4. What items you want to order from me (be specific - titles,
descriptions, prices, quantity you want to order)
5. How you want your package shipped to you via USPS
6. List any USPS special service (insurance, delivery confirmation)
you want added to your package for shipment
7. How do you plan to pay (US dollar cash, money order, PAYPAL, etc.)
8. Your email address (the one subscribed to my ML on Yahoo Groups -
if you're not subscribed, and don't plan to be, simply write "N/A" in
this space)

Read the Sales Terms & Discount Rules before ordering:
http://www.black-valentine.com/Direc...SaleTerms.html
http://www.black-valentine.com/Direc...ountRules.html

Thanks!

- Juline333