seeburg sw1 wallbox info needed

Old April 6th 12, 02:17 PM
rajung rajung is offline
Junior Member

Default seeburg sw1 wallbox info needed

I have seen what I am looking for somewhere before but cant find it again and at the time was a little confusing.
I would like to set the wallbox up as free play.
Everything is packed pretty tight as far as wiring goes inside and I think that is where I was running into trouble ,so I never attempted before.
Thanks for any info.
Old April 7th 12, 05:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Oldtimejuker

--
rajung

I Never heard of an sw! - could this be a 3w!? If it is you only need
to remove the reset bracket(one screw) and flip one of the credit
switches on. This bracket is shown on page 12045 in my manual. I
recommend saving the bracket & leaving it in the wallbox so it could
be restored back to coin-op if desired. If you need more info, post
back. Ray
Old April 9th 12, 02:40 PM
rajung rajung is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimejuker View Post
On Apr 6, 9:17*am, rajung wrote:
I have seen what I am looking for somewhere before but cant find it
again and at the time was a little confusing.
I would like to set the wallbox up as free play.
Everything is packed pretty tight as far as wiring goes inside and I
think that is where I was running into trouble ,so I never attempted
before.
Thanks for any info.

--
rajung

I Never heard of an sw! - could this be a 3w!? If it is you only need
to remove the reset bracket(one screw) and flip one of the credit
switches on. This bracket is shown on page 12045 in my manual. I
recommend saving the bracket & leaving it in the wallbox so it could
be restored back to coin-op if desired. If you need more info, post
back. Ray
Thanks Ray
it is a 3w
But actually I was wanting to set up the wall box that way, I dont have a jukebox but rather have it into my computer using a switch box from datasync.
Thanks