eBay Madness

Old July 25th 03, 12:54 PM
fwdixon

Default eBay Madness

Check out what purports to be a "very fine" copy of this series book:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=45 12
2

--
Bob Finnan
The Hardy Boys Unofficial Home Page

Old July 25th 03, 06:22 PM
Brian

Giltedge04 wrote:

ok I can beat that:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tegory=29 391

if this is a very good condition book I'd love to see one in poor condition!!

The description should have an addition:

"binding opens naturally to page 142/3
(sorry, I didn't notice this before I added the picture to the listing)"

Brian

Old July 25th 03, 07:20 PM
Bud Webster

"fwdixon" sez:

Check out what purports to be a "very fine" copy of this series book:

Jebus, Bob. I've seen books used as doorstops that were in better
shape.

You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man
whose words make your blood boil, who's standing
center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs
that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the
top of yours.
- "The American President"