Is there any company that sells reproduction parts for seeburg

Old August 22nd 07, 01:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
indy-gus

Default Is there any company that sells reproduction parts for seeburg

other than Victory Glass?

Thanks

Gus

Old August 22nd 07, 05:43 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Arthur Dent

You can try www.jukeboxusa.com/
They sell Ken Arnold reproduction parts.
Website seems to be down at this time.
Glen

"indy-gus" wrote in message
ups.com...
other than Victory Glass?

Thanks

Gus

Old August 22nd 07, 06:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2007-08-21 17:51:22 -0700, indy-gus said:

other than Victory Glass?

Thanks

Gus

What might you be looking for? I have a number of NOS parts going back
to the early 50s - mostly mechanical and electrical parts (switches,
coils, clutch towers, transformers, - basic mechanism parts)

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

Old August 22nd 07, 09:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
indy-gus

What might you be looking for? I have a number of NOS parts going back
to the early 50s - mostly mechanical and electrical parts (switches,
coils, clutch towers, transformers, - basic mechanism parts)

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for a title strip glass for a
hf100r - the J/K glass. Victory has a minimun order requirement of
25.00 - the glass is 12.50. I have thought about asking them if I
sent cash would they change their mind, but then I remembered what
happen when I asked about their supplier for flock.
They only will handle black flock, and I needed red. I asked if they
could tell me where I might acquire red, and the big guy's response
was "we don't give that infomation out".
Hell, I not trying to get into the flock business, I just want a can
of red flock.

Sorry about the rant.

Gus

Old August 22nd 07, 10:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
indy-gus

Hi guys,
I just ordered the glass from jukeboxusa - no minimun order. Don't
know the young lady's name I spoke to, but she was most helpful and
friendly.
Thanks to all.

Gus

Old August 22nd 07, 10:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter

The Victory Glass guys are pretty jerky to work with. I avoid them if at all
possible, but unfortunately they have a few things that no one else has.
As the jukebox hobby continues to shrink, pompous places like Victory Glass
will hopefully go under quicker than the good guys!

oups.com...

Old August 23rd 07, 02:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
J.C.

On 2007-08-21 17:51:22 -0700, indy-gus said:

other than Victory Glass?

Thanks

Gus

What might you be looking for? I have a number of NOS parts going back
to the early 50s - mostly mechanical and electrical parts (switches,
coils, clutch towers, transformers, - basic mechanism parts)

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call
www.flippers.com "Old pinballers never die, they
just flip out."

Would you or anyone else have a thrust screw casting for a 1960s
Seeburg?It's the casting that screws onto the right side of the
mechanism and adjusts the turntable shaft end play.I have a jukebox
missing this critical mech part.A used one is fine.The same part was
used for many different models.The one I have missing the part is a
Seeburg PFEA1U.

Old August 23rd 07, 05:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Arthur Dent

Try http://www.verntisdale.com/index.html

He has lots of Seeburg parts machines.

Glen

ups.com...

Old August 25th 07, 06:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
addled

Location: Centreville, VA

On Aug 22, 4:45 pm, indy-gus wrote:
What might you be looking for? I have a number of NOS parts going back
to the early 50s - mostly mechanical and electrical parts (switches,
coils, clutch towers, transformers, - basic mechanism parts)

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for a title strip glass for a
hf100r - the J/K glass. Victory has a minimun order requirement of
25.00 - the glass is 12.50. I have thought about asking them if I
sent cash would they change their mind, but then I remembered what
happen when I asked about their supplier for flock.
They only will handle black flock, and I needed red. I asked if they
could tell me where I might acquire red, and the big guy's response
was "we don't give that infomation out".
Hell, I not trying to get into the flock business, I just want a can
of red flock.

Sorry about the rant.

Gus

If you didn't get the flocking, this is the place to try. I was
looking for black and found this on the web:

http://www.craftflocking.com/index.php?pr=Home_Page

Regards

Mark

Old August 25th 07, 11:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
indy-gus

On Aug 25, 12:42 pm, addled wrote:
[...]

Mark- Hide quoted text -

Thanks,