WQMA OldiesRadio 1520 Radio Station Plans 8-Track Thursday Feature

Old August 8th 05, 03:30 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 05:14:45 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

Jason is not looking to get a player serviced, Dan. Did you actually
think I was trying to service his players and charge him ? snip

Charging anyone to fix anything by you would be a crime of fraud, just
like most of your eBay sales...LOL.

Old August 8th 05, 03:30 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 05:03:26 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

well that sure put DoucheBob in his place quick ! snip

Hardly. At lesat he now knows you're a con artist and fraudster.
'Nuff said!
Old August 8th 05, 03:31 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 05:04:22 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

I'm on and listening all day yesterday with my Windows ME and my 5 year
old computer ! snip

WinME sucks worse than almost any other Microshaft OS. Figures you'd
be using it, Noodles...LMAO.
Old August 8th 05, 03:32 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 05:18:30 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

Jason,

this "tracker from hell" person is a foreigner from outside the USA snip

Wrong.

- he
is a real trouble maker and also a hacker- don't accept any emails from
him or have any dealings with him- he'll most likely try to crash your
computer and the whole 8-track program- that's why he runs the software
he does, to help conceal his identity snip

Oooh! Sounds like someone couldn't boot up this morning! HAHAHAHAHA!
Old August 8th 05, 03:33 PM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 05:16:25 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

too bad- sounds like you already WEEDED YOURSELF OUT of the fun. snip

Now he's posting without even any quotes. You must be agitated again,
Noodles. What's the matter, hard drive kinda screwed up today?
HAHAHAHA

God works in mysterious ways ! snip

Yeah...especially if you're a delusional ****tard like Charlie Nudo.

Old August 8th 05, 11:01 PM
tripping28track

you wish !

you couldn't hack into a toaster...

Old August 8th 05, 11:40 PM
tripping28track

Jason K wrote:
On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:39:37 -0700, DeserTBoB
wrote:

You have no technical knowledge, so why bother, Noodles? 8 track
sucks in a broadcast environment, period. For production purposes,
he'd be better off dubbing off 8 tracks onto CDs for air play.

I'm going to make an effort not to get into any flame wars in this
group. There are obviously a couple groups having a little war here,
and I'm not siding with anyone. I don't even know whos right or wrong
or why you are fueding. We would appreciate donations from everyone
who appreciates 8-tracks.

But I wanted to respond to the above. There is no need for us to dub
8-tracks onto CD's for air play. Our library has over 3,000 digital
CD-quality songs on hard drive, and we play them all. We obviously
have a regular heavier rotation for popular oldies, and a secondary
random rotation that picks from all the rest, but you'll hear gems you
don't hear on other oldies stations on WQMA OldiesRadio 1520. We're
not asking for 8-tracks for a music library or for regular airplay.
"8-Track Thursday" will be a special event. I'm hoping weekly, at
least for a segment. We'll see what it sounds like when we actually do
it.

And we'll be doing the 8-track thing live. Not to celebrate the
broadcast quality (or lack of) of 8-tracks, but rather to play some
good music, and celebrate a very popular format no longer in use (by
most). It's all meant in good fun. The quality of the music might be a
little off - but we're hoping for positive feedback on the programming
anyway. We're probably going to play more than one song from some
tapes. Typical to the way that most people enjoyed 8-tracks at the
time.

Jason

GREAT POST JASON ! It's really great to see someone drop by who is an
uninvolved party to this site, and put DeserTBob and Tracker from Hell
in their place !

AWESOME ! You really made my day.

These guys actually expect you to refuse free 8-track decks and tapes
and donations, over their paltry personal grudges. They have some
nerve !

My hat is off to you, for standing up for what you know is right, and
defending your own position and not caving in. BTW, I'm listening to
your radio station daily via the net link- great stuff !

rock on- and I can't wait to hear my "66fourdoor" name being plugged on
your 8-track show- BTW, when does the show begin, this week ?? or ??

thanks again

Old August 9th 05, 12:04 AM
tripping28track

wrote:

[...]

ps- actually I can't wait to hear a fade in/fade out and "ker chunk"
track switch on the radio- that is cool !

Old August 9th 05, 01:03 AM
Charlie Fraudo

wrote:

You have no technical knowledge, so why bother, Noodles? 8 track
sucks in a broadcast environment, period. For production purposes,
he'd be better off dubbing off 8 tracks onto CDs for air play.

I'm going to make an effort not to get into any flame wars in this
group. There are obviously a couple groups having a little war here,
and I'm not siding with anyone. I don't even know whos right or wrong

snip
GREAT POST JASON ! It's really great to see someone drop by who is an
uninvolved party to this site, and put DeserTBob and Tracker from Hell
in their place !

AWESOME ! You really made my day.

These guys actually expect you to refuse free 8-track decks and tapes
and donations, over their paltry personal grudges. They have some
nerve !

My hat is off to you, for standing up for what you know is right, and
defending your own position and not caving in. BTW, I'm listening to
your radio station daily via the net link- great stuff !

He's not standing up for anything, moron.

He is however discovering the real Charlie Nudo.

This Jason, is the Charlie Nudo we all know. Note his favorite word is
f**k.

From: "tripping28track"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Trippin' Jack
Date: 13 Jun 2005 05:57:39 -0700

well, what's the problem, BIG MAN ??

send the address, or are you a ****ing COWARD. I'll drive out there
today and we'll do some street cleaning.

answer- you're a little ****ing girlie man...you're NOTHING without
your net anonymous identity...

BICYCLE=****LIPS

And:

From: "UNIVERSAL GENIUS"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Quantegy plant to reopen soon.
Date: 15 May 2005 04:24:05 -0700

you are ****ED UP. Anyone on this site knows I don't live "home"

and your ebay accusations certainly do not agree with my feedback- so
you you a ****ing LIAR

AND:

From: "trippingtoo8track"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: STUPID **** DoucheBob thinks Live Boot is a bootleg
Date: 22 Feb 2005 05:39:38 -0800

You are one dumb, dorky, geeky mother ****er if ever there was one. I
still remember listening to that vinyl LP when it was BRAND NEW JUST
RELEASED back in high school in the 1970's. It was a hot item and kids
were actually walking around in school with it talking about it, for
weeks after release.

It's an AUTHORIZED RELEASE by Aerosmith that they purposely made to
look like a bootleg, and called "live bootleg", on the COLUMBIA LABEL.
It's a double LP. You are so ****ing stupid, you think it's a bootleg
and started a thread about it.

PIN THE DUMB ASS DONKY EARS ON DOUCHEBOB- as we all can see, he has NO
****ING CLUE about the 8-track hobby. He's an old **** who can't hear
and is in way over his head. Look at the tapes he buys on ebay ! JUNK

AND:

Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Noodles' schizophrenia worsens
Date: 25 Dec 2004 09:33:59 -0800

**** OFF ALREADY. Bgas has a point, your reaction is not justified,
you bought an item, and got your ****ing money back- SHUT THE **** UP
ALREADY and stop whining about it like a friggin' little ****.

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: AARON BITCHY FAIRY BICHIERI- king of 8-track dickheads
Date: 1 Feb 2004 17:48:02 -0800
Avoid Bitchy Fairy everyone, he's a major dickhead ! **** YOU BITCHY
FAIRY ! You gutless old ****, I'd kick your wimpy ass with my pinky !

AND:

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: watch out for the watts per channel BS !
Date: 13 Jul 2003 06:22:48 -0700
hey Gibson, if you're gonna killfile, then killfile- and shut the ****
up, and get out of here.

You cry the killfile "wolf", then start answering posts the next day,
you moronic jerk...FYI, your "killfile" is a ****ing welcome relief to
an intelligent person, nay retribution. Who the **** would want run a
thread with the likes of you ??

Did you get kissed when you bought that TR-803, cuz we know you sure
as hell got ****ed ! "the most over-rated deck in the universe, the
TR-crate-03 "

AND:

From: (trippin2-8track)
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: This ain't a junior high picnic!
Date: 2 Mar 2003 05:10:52 -0800
drone, drone, drone....for someone who prides himself in being witty,
you sure are ****ing boring...

I run a private message board asshole, you're just filler in between
my monitoring duties, so you couldn't tell me dick...

One mouse click tells me the ISP and CITY where the ****ing post came
from. So WELCOME to the 21st century, dumb ****. We don't sit looking
at little numbers on emails. We have software to do that...

Of course, if I was living home and relying on my mommy/daddy to
support me in college, I may not know that...but at age 30, you're
gettin' old for a "grad student". Better get on with it, you're
runnin' out of time...lol...

What did you study in college anyway, cornholing ??

later, spongepaul loserbutt, and the sensing foil
spotters...HAHAHAHAHA...NO, I don't want membership in your little
club !! HAHAHAHAHA

ps- ever hear of a NETWORK router box ?? DUMB **** ?? there's software
out there that will let you pick ANY ISP number you want, hide your
computer's cookie, or you can log on an anonymous server, and hide
your ISP. So you're all ****ing wet on this one...

And on and on and on...

Old August 9th 05, 02:40 AM
DeserTBoB

On 8 Aug 2005 15:40:37 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

AWESOME ! You really made my day. snip

What really makes his day is when Nurse Ratchet treats him to a double
dose of Thorazine.

These guys actually expect you to refuse free 8-track decks and tapes
and donations, over their paltry personal grudges. They have some
nerve ! snip

Well, we KNOW better, that's why.

My hat is off to you, for standing up for what you know is right snip

"Right??" You're "RIGHT?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

rock on- and I can't wait to hear my "66fourdoor" name being plugged on
your 8-track show- BTW, when does the show begin, this week ?? or ?? snip

See? Already he's trying to exploit this guy for commercial
freebies...just like he abuses Usenet for his spam for his fraud
auctions.