THE BEST PATRICK ROY CARD

Old November 11th 03, 02:09 AM
Jean-Francois Allan

Default THE BEST PATRICK ROY CARD

This is by far the best card of Patrick Roy made in 2003 (featuring a
Montreal Canadiens 3 colors Emblem Patch and a Colorado Avalanche 4 colors
Emblem Patch; better than the Roy UD Premier Collection NHL Patch 1/1 if you
have seen it):

The ONLY Patrick Roy 2002-03 BAP Ultimate JOURNEY EMBLEM GOLD 1/1

see scan at: http://cafe.rapidus.net/mainguys/GameJersey.html

Old November 11th 03, 04:07 AM
Bob Adams

OK?????

So are you just showing off AGAIN or are you selling or trading the card

And no I am not jealous of what you have

Bob

Old November 11th 03, 06:07 AM
NINGnAVS

I can't believe my curiousity got the best of me again, only to see more drivel
from JF.
Old November 11th 03, 12:55 PM
Jean-Francois Allan

Bob,

I will just give you the same answer I gave to someone yesterday: Selling...
yes and no, depending of the cards wanted, and especially depending of
offers. Example: I had 1 month ago a Patrick Roy 2002 BAP Ultimate Mem 2nd
Edition Made To Order 1/1 (the first Made To Orders in 2001-02)... I got an
offer I coudn't refused, so I sold it.

I invite people to make their website. It is easy, and a good way to make
trades with other collectors.

JF

Old November 11th 03, 03:54 PM
TBBoltfan4

What do you except with a title like he put...I knew right away it would be
him, and he can't tell us what is the best Patrick Roy card, because most
likely it isn't. No one, and especially he doesn't know what the "best" Patrick
Roy card is.
Old November 11th 03, 05:36 PM
Hockeygamers1

HEY PUNK...NICE CARD BUT WHY WOULD U WANT THAT SLAB WHEN U CAN HAVE WHAT I HAVE
http://community.webshots.com/user/tkachuk1

THE REAL DEAL!
Old November 12th 03, 05:47 PM
Kirpar Shashana

calm down craputo, at least his card is worth something, can't say
the same about that........joe sacco jersey ! rofl

and it's grand rapid GRIFFINS you moron, not griffens !!
http://community.webshots.com/album/91261864eNFYKX
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...74646108lnktTd

Old November 12th 03, 06:10 PM
Hockeygamers1

Hey face face go play with your 90 prosets and dont bother me.