Tech Bubbler Title Pages

Old March 28th 10, 12:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken In Texas

Default Tech Bubbler Title Pages

I just picked up a Rock-Ola bubbler and the title pages seem stuck
and dont wont to flip.

It isnt the motor.

Is there a way to unstick this thing? I cant find a spot in the
manual that shows how it comes apart.

It looks like the little tab that flips the pages may be stuck
between two of them...like a chain jumping the sprocket if that
makes sense.

The juke is in great shape and is HUO

Its a CD bubbler made in 2000.

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."
Old March 28th 10, 03:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
matt[_2_]

On Mar 27, 8:29*pm, Ken In Texas wrote:
I just picked up a Rock-Ola bubbler and the title pages seem stuck
* * *and dont wont to flip.

* * *It isnt the motor.

* * *Is there a way to unstick this thing? I cant find a spot in the
* * *manual that shows how it comes apart.

* * *It looks like the little tab that flips the pages may be stuck
* * *between two of them...like a chain jumping the sprocket if that
* * *makes sense.

* * *The juke is in great shape and is HUO

* * *Its a CD bubbler made in 2000.

--
Ken In Texashttp://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Hi Ken. I have a Rockola Bubbler Cd. I had this problem once. Check to
make sure the pages are not bound-move back and forth a little. Check
also on your set up mode that the pages are set for the cd8 bubbler -
it may be on the wrong setting for your box. Mine was set wrong when I
got it. I think the prior owner got in the set up and selected the
wrong cd box. If its trying to turn but cant it's probably has a jam
at the top or bottom of a title page-un jamm it-set it to correct juke
on set up-turn it off and back on-should work. Matt http://www.flipperpinball.com/