free/cheap cd title printing software

Old October 30th 08, 04:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
gazz

Default free/cheap cd title printing software

i've just got a sound leisure regency 70 disc cd jukebox, (actually got 2,
but both work fine, just one cabinet is a bit tatty, anyone want to buy one,
located in nottingham, england

Anyway, i'm slowly finding my cd's to put in the carousel, and need to make
up the titel selector cards for the wall box,

searching the net seems to bring up a few commercial software titles, where
they want 60 quid to use it, i cant justify that just to print out 70 cards
and prolly 2 or 3 a year extra from then on,
obviousely these bits of software are intended to be used by people who site
jukes, so will be printing off cards every few days, and earning money back
from the boxes.

a few free bits of software require other proggies to use them, like ms word
which i dont have, never needed it and dont particulary like the way these
work.

is there anything for the home cd jukebox owner to print out a few cards, i
dont mind paying 5 or 10 quid for something i can chuck the discs in my
computer to get the cddb info, then print out the cards i need???

Old October 30th 08, 05:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
joe_x[_2_]

I'll be interested in any responses you receive. One program I can advise
staying away from is JukeTrax.
I signed up for a 3 month subscription ($25.00 US). The program worked for
two days, and hasn't been available for the last two months. Calls to the
JukeTrax support line says they had a crash, and have been trying to
recover. That excuse is getting old.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutcollecting.com/g...ng.juke-boxes/
More information at http://www.talkaboutcollecting.com/faq.html

Old October 30th 08, 06:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

On Oct 30, 11:34*am, "gazz" wrote:
[...]

Here you go.....

..http://tinyurl.com/6e9zxe

.....It's what I use to make mine. You just trim the inside track
lists to whatever size you need for your juke.

It even connects to the net to read & import tracks & album info so
you don't have to type everything.

It has a free trial on the download version.

Enjoy !!

Tom in Oh
Old October 31st 08, 01:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken In Texas

You can use a template from my site and edit it...

Link below...

http://www.pinballrebel.com/archive/other/title.htm

gazz wrote:
[...]

http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."
Old November 1st 08, 01:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
joe_x[_2_]

Thanks to Tom in Ohio.
This CD title page program is exactly what I was looking for. I bought a
license online and was up and running within an hour.

Old November 2nd 08, 03:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
TL88427

On 31 Oct, 21:07, "joe_x" wrote:
Thanks to Tom in Ohio.
This CD title page program is exactly what I was looking for. I bought a
license online and was up and running within an hour.

--
Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutcollecting.com/group/alt.collecting.juke-boxes/
More information athttp://www.talkaboutcollecting.com/faq.html

Joe.......You can also go here http://www.coverhunt.com/

to get the correct cover art pictures for your cd's, which you can add
using the other program.

I just love finding free stuff !!

Tom in Oh