AMI Singing tower

Old February 29th 08, 07:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Nimko Nimko is offline

Default AMI Singing tower

Someone offered me a singing tower in a group with other jukes...It's not
what I am looking for and really have no idea what it is worth.

Is there anyone who is looking for something like this??

What kind of money are they bringing..

it looks to be in really nice original condition with still the original
finish on the cabinet and according to the seller it is all complete...not
restored not tested probaly not working.

email me directly at nimko at lycos dot com

Old March 1st 08, 01:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken In Texas

I dont know the value in the market today but I would pick one up if I
could find one cheap Too cool looking a jukebox...

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

FA: Singing Emily Geri Dolls 0 September 12th 06 09:05 PM
FA: WARNER BROS TWEETY SYLVESTER SINGING stuffed animals fiplem General 0 April 14th 05 05:06 PM
AMI Singing Towers Bob L Juke Boxes 0 July 27th 04 08:20 PM
Ending: Crystal "Singing" Bowl d# Yuga2 General 0 March 21st 04 09:21 PM