Anyone got any F.W.Boreham's?

Old May 4th 13, 10:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jack Campin

Default Anyone got any F.W.Boreham's?

wrote:
I realize this is a very old post, but if you're still out there
I'd be very interested in those photocopy reprints!

Dunno who that was aimed at. Somewhere around here I have a book by
F.W. Boreham, published about 100 years ago. I picked it up because
I once had a girlfriend in Australia called Boreham, and figured that
it was such an unusual name they were probably related. I also thought
that in the unlikely event that I could ever contact her again, she
might be interested to see it (despite being of a different religious
persuasion) since I assumed he was an obscure figure who only published
a few long-forgotten books whose few remaining copies were mouldering
in Antipodean attics.

But on looking him up, it seems that in some circles he is not obscure
at all, and you don't need a lover from 40 years back to motivate you
to own one of his books.