Radio/TV tubes needed to fill a drug store tube tester

Old July 31st 18, 03:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Terry S[_2_]

Default Radio/TV tubes needed to fill a drug store tube tester

Late era TV tubes. I pay shipping + nominal pricing. Must be in original factory boxes.
Terry

3DZ4 medium mu triode
6BK7/6BQ7 twin triode uhf preamp
6BS8 dual triode
6DS4 triode rf amp
6EV5 sharp cutoff tetrode vhf amp
6GK6 beam power pentode audio/video amp
6KD8 triode pentode vhf osc mixer
10JV8 10JY8 triode pentode sync vid amp
12AE6 double diode triode det amp car radio
12AF6 pentode amp car radio
12DS7 duplex diode tetrode auto radio
12K5 tetrode auto radio pwr amp
15CW5 pentode af amp
36AM3 1/2 wave rectifier
2AS2 hv rect
6AF11 double triode pentode agc sync video amp
6AL11 beam power pentode fm det & audio
6AR11 twin pentode if amp
6AX3 damper diode
6EW7 double triode v osc v amp
6HE5 pentode v amp
6Q11/6K11 triple triode sync clipper & agc
12AY3 1/2 wave rect damper
5U4/5V3 full wave rect
6BY5 double diode damper, rect
6DQ6 beam pentode h defl amp
6GT5 beam pentode h defl amp
6GW6 beam pentode h defl amp
6JE6 beam pentode h defl amp
21HJ5 beam pentode h defl amp
25CD6/25DN6 beam pentode h defl amp
Old August 17th 18, 02:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Terry S[_2_]

Default Radio/TV tubes needed to fill a drug store tube tester UPDATED LIST

11 part numbers left to find! Please help me close this project out.

Terry

3DZ4 medium mu triode
2AS2 hv rect
Old September 3rd 18, 09:03 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Terry S[_2_]

Mission accomplished! The tester slots are full, and no further tubes are needed. Thanks to all of you who helped me fill the tester drawers!

Terry

(75) NOS & used TV-radio-stereo vacuum tubes-$10 trippin-2-8-track 8 Track Tapes 4 March 5th 08 05:16 AM
Tube tester?? Craig Bellamy Juke Boxes 6 November 27th 04 03:55 PM
Another tube tester question Juke Boxes 1 November 18th 04 03:07 PM
Heathkit TC-3 tube tester Supplemental tube listing and manual Albert Last Juke Boxes 2 February 17th 04 02:33 PM