!! BUYING !! - 2003 Donruss Classics

Old May 2nd 04, 02:18 AM
Progtunes

Default !! BUYING !! - 2003 Donruss Classics

I'm looking for the following cards, and possibly others. If you have
anything not on this list from this set, check with me anyway. I might
need them. I am ONLY looking for 2003 Donruss Classics cards right now.

Legends
103 **George Brett
105 **Hoyt Wilhelm
106 **Steve Carlton