FS: U.S, Proof Singles, Tokens, Display Easels, BU Silver Coinage, lots more....

Old July 21st 04, 06:52 PM
Greg U

Default FS: U.S, Proof Singles, Tokens, Display Easels, BU Silver Coinage, lots more....

Here is my current list of coins I am offering.....

(I am going to limit my for sale lists to 1 a day)

If you are interested in purchasing these coins send me a p.m or
e-mail me....

23 Commemorative Presidential Tokens (In Coin Tube) ----$6.50 for all
23
$5.00 Worth of Canadian Coins In 2 X 2 Flips (BU Cents, Silver
Dime.... etc) ----$7 for all
2 Franklin Halves in circulated condition----$6 for both ($3 each)
1838 G-6 Large Cent ----$15
Draped Bust Type Large Cent (TOTALLY WORN, NO DATE, BARELY ANY
FEATURES) ----$15
1967, 68-D, 69-D, 69-D 40% Silver Kennedy Halves BU ----$2 each
1956 Proof Cent ----$4
Partial U.S. proof type set (great for beginners) w/Dansco delux
Album-- $110 (contact me for coins inc.)
1895 S/D Quarter G/VG ---Make an offer
Partial buffalo nickel set in Album ---$35 (contact me for the coins
included)
2001 20% OC Cent BU -$2.50
200? 60% OC Cent BU -$3
----? 90% OC Cent BU -$3.50
1996-P circ. 3-5% OC Dime -$1
6 Slight OC Dimes---- 90,89,86,96,90,99 (sell as group) -$2
1989-P 5% OC Dime (circulated) - $1.25
2001-P 5% OC Dime (circulated) - $1.25
1999-P XF-40+ 20% OC Dime (Nice) - $3.00
1944 d/s cent- make an offer
1954 s/d Nickel VF-20+ - $15 (nice coin)
1940 d/d Merc. Dime - $9
3 Coin Set (64 Proof Cent, 70 Proof Nickel, 69 Proof Dime) ----$5
1964 Proof Cent ---$2.50
20 2X2 Cent Flips ----$1 for all
15 2X2 Nickel Flips ----$.75 for all
3 2 X 2 Triple Cent Holders (Holds 3 Cents....Perfect for P.D.S sets
or the '43 set) ---$1 for all 3
6 Plastic Display Easels for proof sets ----$1 each
Proof Set Boxes from 2001 (the non quarter part) -----40 cents each
1999-2001 State Quarter Set BU (both P and D) housed in a whitman coin
folder ----$20
5 1961 BU Jefferson Nickels ----25 cents each
10 1958 BU Cents (from original roll) ----25 cents each
1963 Proof Cent ----$3
1964 Proof Nickel ----$3 each (2 avalibable)
1970 Proof Nickel ----$2 each (2 avalibable)
1981-S Type 2 Proof Nickel ----$4
1964 BU Roosevelt Dime ----$2 each (3 avalibable)
1964-D BU Roosevelt Dime ----$2.25 each (2 avalibable)
1963-D BU Roosevelt Dime ----$2.75
1983 Proof Half Dollar ----$4
1983 Proof Quarter ----$3
1960-D BU Small Date Cent ----$4
2000-S Proof Cent ----$8
Goverment Tube for Silver Eagles ---$4
Gold Delaware Quarter ----$2
Coin Bags (cloth) ---p.m me if interested
A 1971-S brown box proof IKE ---$9
A 1986-s Statue of Liberty silver dollar PROOF commem. ---$10
and A 1986-s Proof Statue of liberty half dollar commem. ---$7
1958 BU Roll of cents ---$6.25
2000-D MS-65 Mass. Quarter NTC Slabbed---$4.50 each (4 avalibale)
1996 Cook Island (Yellowstone National Park) Two Dollar coin PROOF
---$6
1971-S Proof IKE (Lots of scrathces) ---$3.50
1982 George Washington Proof Half Commem. ----$5.50
1950-D Circ Roll of cents ---$5
1952-D Circ Roll of cents ---$5
1953-D Circ Roll of cents ----$5
1943 Circ Roll of cents -----Make an offer
1997 U.S.Mint Holiday Ornamint (Reverse of quarter) ----$13 (great for
gift)
1944 D/S cent----Make an offer
Common Date One Dollar Bill Star Note VF+ Condition ----$2
September 11th (2 Towers) commem. silver round ----$9
Cent Planchet ----$2.50 each (2 avalibable)
A NEW Eisenhower Dollar (1971-1978) Whitman Album ---$12
A USED Roosevelt Dime (1946-1964) Whitman Album (made in 1960) --$6
A NEW Morgan Dollar Album (1891-1921) Dansco ----$15

I have several coin storage boxes for sale:

The double row cardboard boxes are 3.25" X 6.25" long and are brown in
color... they migh have a few nicks and scratches but are unused. This
box is used for holder the smaller coin flips. The are marked with a
label that is 2" long on the side that came from the company that can
easily be covered by your own custom label (I will even throw in some
labels for you to use).

I have 15 Double Row Boxes (smaller coin flips) avalibable. The double
boxes would run $2.50 a piece and the single rows would run $2.00 a
piece.

I also have cases for the non quarter part of the 1999-2003 proof
sets. They would run 40 cents a piece (they snap together) I have
about 20 of them
I have a lot of duplicate buffalo nickels that I need to sell. If you
are doing a circulated buffalo nickel set and are looking for coins to
fill the holes of your book I have em. Below is a list of about half
of the buffalo nickels I have and the prices that they cost. [Number
avablibable in brackets]
1919 [3]----$.69 each
1920 [4]----$.59 each
1923 [2]----$.79 each
1924 [4]----$.69 each
1926 [6]----$.69 each
1927 [3]----$.69 each
1928 [3]----$.69 each
1929 [9]----$.49 each
1930 [1]----$.99 each
1934 [1]----$.99 each
1935-D [1]--$1.19 each
1936 [3]----$.59 each
1936-D [1]--$.89 each
5 Buffalo Nickels (random dates)---$3
I also have jefferson nickels (most dates and in most conditions)...
e-mail me with your want list. I also have almost complete buffalo
nickel circ. set e-mail or p.m. me if you are interested.

If you are interested in any of these coins please send me an e-mail
or private message.

Thanks,

-Greg