L*tt*rm*n's RCC Top Ten (was: Help Me To Understand)

Old July 3rd 03, 07:52 PM
Coin Saver

Default L*tt*rm*n's RCC Top Ten (was: Help Me To Understand)

Only a true RCCer will understand this entire Post ...
.... or maybe not ...

"D*v*d L*tt*rm*n's" Top Ten Signs of being a "true RCCer" = You:

10 = Posted a reply that includes the phrase: "never clean coins"

9 = Posted a link to an eBay auction not yours

8 = Posted a message as an observation of, or as a reply to, either for or
against or about, anything concerning Frank Provosek

7 = Know the difference between Fred and Fredd {alternate: know where "Ahia"
is, and what "slobbed" means}

6 = Posted an opinion about ACG

5 = Own either a Glenna Goodacre Presentation Dollar or at least 2 Silver
Commemoratives {alternate: own two slabbed coins, one from PCGS}

4 = Either posted something about or to Reid, or had him post something about
or to you

3 = Own an Ember

2 = Participated in the Christmas Swap

***And, the # 1 Sign of being a true RCCer***
You: Are able to identify the RCC member from Connecticut who 'coined' the term
"Dobac Math"

8-D
did I miss anything??
Coin Saver
Old July 4th 03, 12:11 AM
Ankaaz

Eric wrote:

"That would be Phil. Now what do I win? ) "

A date with Phil?

;-)

Anka Z
Co-president of the once thriving, but now defunct, Tommy John Fan Club.
Go, Lake County Captains!

Old July 4th 03, 01:15 AM
Alan & Erin Williams

Eric Tillery wrote:

On 03 Jul 2003 23:11:55 GMT, (Ankaaz) wrote:

A date with Phil?

Sorry, I'm not of that persuasion! )

Philly? Okay. Which date?

Alan
'1913?'
Old July 4th 03, 02:05 AM
Ankaaz

Alan wrote:

"Philly? Okay. Which date?

Alan
'1913?' "

Touche!

;-)

Old July 5th 03, 05:53 PM
Coin Saver

From: flip1948
I sure can come up with them

You sure can.

If I had neglected to thank you for that, consider this a token of gratitude.
It nominated me for the RCC Hall Of Flame.

Twas much more successful than that 'other' one: "The Dobac Word Of The Day" (I
believe the first of those was 'coinnaged')

8-D
Coin Saver
Old July 8th 03, 05:51 PM
Coin Saver

From: Jerry Dennis
I found Tim's signature line popped up .

. . . DOBAC.
Math is the great equalizer.

That was a separate pair. Back then, I preluded "DOBAC" with an ellipsis. The
second part was quoting the (mildly) famous Jaime Escalante: "Math is the Great
Equalizer."

8-/
Coin Saver