Help if possiable. Rockola Juke 460 (grand prix)

Old June 19th 06, 11:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default Help if possiable. Rockola Juke 460 (grand prix)

Ok guys need some advice and help. I got everything hooked up right
thanks to Ken in texas... with those wonderful pictures. My problem
now after fighting with the juke. got the Jam unjammed, machine will
pickup a record, play but doesn't reject it. Where do I begin to
troubleshoot this issue. I have no access to a manual any pointers
will be appricated.

-Ron

Old June 20th 06, 07:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

When it doesn't reject, do you mean when the record is done or when you push
the reject button? If it's after the record is done, then you need to
adjust the end switch.

Bill