Relocating and selling my sets

Old September 4th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

Default Relocating and selling my sets

Hello everyone-

I haven't been active on this newsgroup for a while but I see that some
of the same screen names are still active participants. Hopefully,
some of you can provide good homes for my hockey card sets. My wife
and I are relocating and I'd rather sell these cheap than pack/move
them. I'll be listing insert sets separately. I have not listed
prices but I'm looking for about 20% of the current Beckett's book
price (yes, 80% off!) and I'll ask the buyer to pay the exact shipping
charges. My list appears below and the quantity of sets available
appears after the name of the set.

96-97 Sets

Donruss 1
Score 1
Leaf Limited 1
Select Certified 1

95-96 Sets

Classic Draft 2
Parkhurst International 1
Pinnacle 1 5
Score 6
Stadium Club (incl. SPs) 1
Summit 1

94-95 Sets

Classic 4-sport (hockey only) 1
Classic Draft 7
Classic Draft Gold 2
Classic Images 2
Classic Images Gold 1
Flair 1
Parkhurst 1
Parkhurst SE 1
Pinnacle 1&2 1
Pinnacle 2 5
Score 6
Signature Rookies 1
Stadium Club 1
Topps 1 1

93-94 Sets

Classic 4-sport (hockey only) 2
Classic Draft 17
Classic Pro Prospects 2
Donruss 1 3
Donruss 2 (update) 1
Parkhurst 1&2 1
Parkhurst 2 3
Pinnacle 1&2 2
Pinnacle 2 3
Power Play 1&2 - I just put this on ebay
Score 1
Score Update (CAN) 1
Score Update (US) 9
Stadium Club 1&2 1