Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

Old September 17th 07, 03:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Doyle

Default Peter Wieck, Kutztown Space 338, Thief, Stalker, Liar

wrote
Why do I need to be someone important?

You don't have to be especially important, but the fact that you're changing
your handle points to the fact that you're more than likely a lying weasel,
and a cross-posting one at that.

Ken D.

Old September 17th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
[email protected]

On Sep 16, 7:39 pm, "Ken Doyle" wrote:
wrote

Why do I need to be someone important?

You don't have to be especially important, but the fact that you're changing
your handle points to the fact that you're more than likely a lying weasel,
and a cross-posting one at that.

Ken D.

Are you stupid, Kenny, or merely malicious? The information you want
is in the text you cut in order deceitfully to hide from everyone else
that you're lying. Your hero Peter Wieck stalks me because I'm a much-
published author and therefore a public figure. Worthless Wiecky has
told you who I am. The mail that you cut tells you in three places who
I am. I haven't changed my handle, moron, you've just snipped the
entire text including where I tell you how to find me. I reprint the
text you snipped below my signature. It not only tells you how to find
out who I am but demonstrates that Worthless Peter Wieck is a stalker.
Thank you for another chance to say so, moron. With friends like you,
it is no wonder that Wieck became vicious.

Andre Jute
Visit me at http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

*********
Peter Wieck wrote:

On Sep 14, 9:53 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
It is symptomatic for a stalker to claim to know more about the life
of his desired one than the victim knows himself. For instance Peter
Wieck claims that I am "a contract writer". I'm not, and never have
been. Wieck knows his statement is a lie.

Some of my novels and other
books are on a list on the net you can reach through my netsite, URL
below my signature.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre at http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

And

I'm not aware that I am on firstname terms with any jumped-up janitors
like you, Wieck. People on firstname terms with me have some worth;
you have none; you know you have no worth or you would not be trying
to crawl into my skin.

Your show is slipping.

http://www.writers.net/writers/2911

Interests: Accepts commissions to write or package books or series in
fiction or non-fiction. Currently has worked proposals available for
books and series in computerised illustration, graphic design and
publishing, the internet, and for a set of countryside coffe

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

1. You don't know what a contract writer is, Worthless Wiecky. There
is nothing in there that a "contract writer" does. Your ignorance is
hanging out again. Example above. However, I'm posting this to
misc.writing so that the good folk there can explain to you the gulf
that separates a contract writer from a writer who can get his novels
commisisoned.

2. It is symptomatic of a stalker to claim to know what the words of
his victim means better than the victim who wrote them! Example above.

3. It is symptomatic of a stalker to have industriously gathered all
the little bits of information about his victim and to pore over them
lovingly until he believes he knows more about the victim than the
victim does himself. Example above.

4. How is what I do any of this your business, Wieck? Answer: because
you're an online stalker.

5. Why have you, Peter Wieck , over a period of two
years written hundreds of messages about me to the technical
conference rec.audio.tubes where I ply my hobby? Answer: because
you're an online stalker.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre at http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

*********

Old September 18th 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
[email protected]

On Sep 17, 7:43 pm, "Volume Blaster" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ps.com...

It's amazing that the Kutztown organizers rent space to a man with the
reputation of Peter Wieck of Wyncote, PA. He is a notorious hoarder
and profiteer, and a netflamer and netstalker of anyone who exposes
him. His immorality, his stealing, his stalking and his lying has
earned him the contemptuous nickname "Worthless Wiecky" on the Usenet.
Don't the Kutztown organizers know this?

Fiultra

You're a Google-poster with a Yahoo address.

So, "Volume Blaster", you're totally anonymous and you post from
none.none but you object to me posting from Google and having a Yahoo
address, do you?

Why don't you open your eyes, then you would know from the header that
I am Andre Jute .

Why don't you read the thread, then you would see your hero the thief
Peter Wieck give you a reference to an independent source on who I am.

Why don't you check the signatures, where below my name you can find a
URL for my netsite, which tells you who I am and where I live.

Why don't you go down to your library, if you know where the libarary
is, and take one of my books from the shelf, or look up a who's who,
where you can see a photograph of me.

Unlike you, you blitering idiot, I am identifiable and stand behind
what I say. As you would know if you weren't so terminally stupid.

Stay out of it until you stop picking your nose, junior.

Andre Jute
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

Old September 18th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
WEade

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

[...]

Geez, calm down. You started the thread by bitching about some person
and not knowing why Kutztown would rent a spot to him for the show.
Easy answer? Money. He pays a fee and rents a spot. You don't like
it? Then don't go by his spot.

Quite your bitching like Paris Hilton. Sheesh.

Bill

Old September 18th 07, 11:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Doyle

Oops, I'm mistakenly feeding a troll
A crossposting, anonymous troll full of hate and venom.

Ken D.

(whoever the hell that is) wrote:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Old September 19th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Andre Jute

On Sep 18, 11:03 am, Lord Valve wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:43 pm, "Volume Blaster" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

My Lord Piranha: that was only a thimbleful of Worthless Wiecky's
blood I poured into the big, big ocean of sewerage he trails behind
him, but you detected it! You'd have done well under the Roman Empire.

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from South America in
my plane in a glass case full of water. They gave my staff, all
female, the absolute willies. One of the more snobbish, now the wife
of an earl, flew home commercial, probably the only time in her life
that she saw the inside of a commercial plane, so as not to share
space with the cute little snappers; she still mentions that
experience with a delicate shudder every time she sees me. I kept them
in my pool until they ate too many of the neighbours' pets and the
police started parking a car outside my gates with binoculars in the
hope of catching me feeding the piranha something cuddly, then I gave
them to the zoo in return for dentistry for my chimp, Little Andre.

Stick around, Valve; in a while we'll be able to swap puns on anaemia,
and exchange learned notes on greco-romans exceptions to the compound
letters, and generally show off in the intermissions between the
carving up of Witless Wiecky. He's too thick. too full of himself to
have the brains to run and stay clear of me.

Andre Jute
No real corpses were harmed in the assembly of my golem Worthless
Wieckless. I made him by stuffing a cow's bladder with pig offal. --
CE Statement of Conformity

Old September 19th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from South
America in my plane in a glass case full of water.

Around here, we just run down to the pet store and ask the nice man for a
piranha. He'll ask us: "What kind", as he stocks a number of different
species of piranha.

Old September 19th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Andre Jute

On Sep 19, 10:45 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ups.com

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from South
America in my plane in a glass case full of water.

Around here, we just run down to the pet store and ask the nice man for a
piranha. He'll ask us: "What kind", as he stocks a number of different
species of piranha.

There's no need to tell everyone how common you are, Krueger. Jesus,
farmed piranha, no doubt in "designer" neon colours. And I bet your
clothes have labels on the outside. And you eat farmed "salmon".

No, no, no. My piranha were the real thing, wild from the Amazon,
given to me as a token of appreciation by a colonel of the Brazilian
special forces on whom I had written such a glowing report when as a
major he was on exchange to us that on his return he was bumped up two
ranks.

I'm disappointed in you, Krueger. But what can one expect from someone
who doesn't like tube amps?

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare

Old September 20th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.audio.tech
Goofball_star_dot_etal

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:35:20 -0700, Andre Jute
wrote:

On Sep 19, 10:45 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

ups.com

I once had some piranha; flew them all the way from South
America in my plane in a glass case full of water.

Around here, we just run down to the pet store and ask the nice man for a
piranha. He'll ask us: "What kind", as he stocks a number of different
species of piranha.

There's no need to tell everyone how common you are, Krueger. Jesus,
farmed piranha, no doubt in "designer" neon colours. And I bet your
clothes have labels on the outside. And you eat farmed "salmon".

No, no, no. My piranha were the real thing, wild from the Amazon,
given to me as a token of appreciation by a colonel of the Brazilian
special forces

SFS?

on whom I had written such a glowing report when as a
major he was on exchange to us that on his return he was bumped up two
ranks.

I'm disappointed in you, Krueger. But what can one expect from someone
who doesn't like tube amps?

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

LIAR LIAR (fs DVD - comedy) Jim Carrey...$2.50 - Altcollect - Yahoo Groups altcollect General 0 April 15th 07 07:20 AM
stalker and troll info. Jonathan_ATC Coins 0 June 1st 06 12:15 AM
Customer thinks I'm a liar, cheat & thief Wes Chormicle Coins 87 May 29th 06 08:37 PM
stalker info e Coins 0 May 28th 06 05:39 AM
Kutztown Show Weade Juke Boxes 1 May 11th 04 04:09 AM