What program to use for title strips?

Old August 17th 06, 02:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
low Profile Software

Default What program to use for title strips?

Norm,

I read your reply to a question on the alt.collecting.juke-boxes site.
Could you tell me when you requested help from our technical department. We
pride ourselves on having great technical support and I would like to look
into this for you.

Lani Baker
low Profile Software

Old August 17th 06, 09:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
The Doctor

Hi Lani, it would have been about a year ago (around Oct. '05 if I
recall correctly) If you'd like to contact me on this, please email me
at its 720degrees at yahoo dot com.
I'm not knocking your product itself, in fact I think its one of the
best ones out there, but I was very put off when support couln't, well,
support! Thanks Lani! Norm

Old August 19th 06, 06:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Barnhart Pinball

"low Profile Software" wrote in
news
Norm,

I read your reply to a question on the alt.collecting.juke-boxes site.
Could you tell me when you requested help from our technical
department. We pride ourselves on having great technical support and
I would like to look into this for you.

Lani Baker
low Profile Software

Where can I get this - I posted before, but my program ate the thread
somehow...
Old August 19th 06, 02:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
low Profile Software

Thanks for your interest. Visit our web site at
www.lowprofilesoftware.com

Or email me with any questions.

--
Lani Baker
low Profile Software

Old August 19th 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
low Profile Software

Norm,

Our technical department have tried responding to the emails you provided,
however the emails failed to be delivered.

Please contact them at .

Lani
low Profile Software

Old August 19th 06, 05:35 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Doyle

Does anyone know what happened to Cybermarco's site? He had a bunch of
free "Word" documents for title strips. I grabbed them and they look great
on my machine. You can even play with the font and squeeze EPs on them.
The only address I can find is www.jukebox.tk and it doesn't work anymore.

Ken D.

"JKirby" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Guys,
I just picked up a really nice Rowe 100C and I was wondering what
program is recommended for printing title strips? Free is obviously
best, but if something is that good that the purchase merits buying it,
then so be it.
Thanks,
Joe Kirby

Old August 20th 06, 01:18 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken In Texas

I have his original version on my site and an online strip maker you can
use for free.

"JKirby" wrote in message
ups.com...

Hi Guys,
I just picked up a really nice Rowe 100C and I was wondering what
program is recommended for printing title strips? Free is obviously
best, but if something is that good that the purchase merits buying it,
then so be it.
Thanks,
Joe Kirby

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

Old August 20th 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Charley

You can access Marco's website at the following link.

www.home.wanadoo.nl/mwe.roos/jukebox.htm

--
Charley