Standard Catalog of World Paper Money: Modern Issues (1961-2003)

Old February 21st 04, 10:27 AM
GGuccio

Default Standard Catalog of World Paper Money: Modern Issues (1961-2003)

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this definitive reference book?

I live in the UK and Amazon cannot seem to supply although they still feature
it on their website. I guess it's out of print? I've also been into the
publishers website www.krause.com and it looks like they don't have it either.
Maybe there's a new edition pending - anybody know if this is the case?
Old February 21st 04, 12:02 PM
JSTONE9352

You might try Ebay or check out the
websites of various dealers in world
currency. I'm sure a copy is out there
somewhere.

Old February 22nd 04, 05:56 PM
jimmyfc

"GGuccio" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this definitive reference book?

I live in the UK and Amazon cannot seem to supply although they still

feature
it on their website. I guess it's out of print? I've also been into the
publishers website www.krause.com and it looks like they don't have it

either.
Maybe there's a new edition pending - anybody know if this is the case?

Under its' new owners, Krause seems to be tightening its inventories.
Gaps in availibility seem to be appearing in a number of books that
regularly have new editions. The Oakes-Schwartz small size book has
been unavailable for a while, waiting for a new edition, and the SCWC
17 cent. was unavailable for some months prior to its new edition. In
past, it seemed, old editions remained available until the new ones
were issued.
Old February 25th 04, 01:14 AM
Jan Krohn

"GGuccio" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this definitive reference book?

I live in the UK and Amazon cannot seem to supply although they still

feature
it on their website. I guess it's out of print? I've also been into the

I live in Germany, and ordered it on amazon.com a couple of weeks ago. With
the strong European currencies at the moment, that's the best chance now to
get it at a very low price.

little ad
Well, and in case you order it there, could you do me a favour... and... use
my associate ID *ggg* ;-)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...estartrekmidip
/little ad

Jan
--
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

Contact via: http://www.vic-fontaine.com/

::: 2005 Standard Catalog World Coins :: ONLY $33.49 :: FREE Shipping CoinBooks.info Coins 0 September 12th 04 06:33 PM
Money Maker tonio Paper Money 0 December 30th 03 07:26 PM
auction- world paper money Donald Paper Money 0 December 23rd 03 10:57 AM
JFK got the coin, MLK got the holiday. Nick Charles Coins 10 November 25th 03 01:12 AM