BELL & HOWELL high end 8track deck-OLYMPIC-FISHER rack system-Ebay-$25 ea

Old October 18th 05, 01:00 AM
yodedude2

Default BELL & HOWELL high end 8track deck-OLYMPIC-FISHER rack system-Ebay-$25 ea

Now tell us all, what is it that you would tell me on the phone that
you're too scared to post?

later, ron

66fourdoor wrote:
call anytime, we'll talk...

oh, that's right, you're in hiding after your move to Texas from
Massachusetts

Old October 18th 05, 01:01 AM
yodedude2

For those keeping score, there's still no reply to this:

charlie, why do you continue to be dishonest in your listing for your
homemade dubbed copy alignment tape?

later, ron

Old October 18th 05, 12:04 PM
66fourdoor

not according to my ebay feedback, 2 more positive feedbacks on the
alignment tape now

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

it seems you are misinformed- I intend to keep right on selling those
tapes, as long as there is buyers in the worldwide ebay market for
them- get used to it

Old October 19th 05, 12:10 AM
66fourdoor

DECKS ARE SOLD- THANKS RON, LENNONFAN, et. al.

Old October 19th 05, 01:08 PM
yodedude2

I don't expect you to stop, charlie. There's always a market for
misrepresented items among the ignorant. It would take an honest
person with a conscience to keep from repeatedly committing fraud and
preying upon the ignorant. You've proven to be both dishonest and
bereft of a conscience, so why should you stop? Your greediness also
gets in your way.

Nevertheless, your homemade dubbed copy tape listing is still
incorrect; you know it to be so and refuse to correct it; ergo, you are
fraudulent. later, ron

Old October 19th 05, 01:13 PM
yodedude2

Maybe a metaphor will help you understand. Say a vendor sold a
customer a diamond--except that the diamond was not a diamond but a
clever replica.

The dishonest vendor cheats the ignorant to satisfy his greed.

The ignorant customer never questions the replica's authenticity and
believes he has a real diamond his entire life.

You, charlie, say it's okay to be like the dishonest vendor. I say
it's not okay. All the feedback in the world won't change the facts:

Your homemade dubbed copy alignment tape listing is dishonest.

You know it is dishonest and you refuse to change it.

Therefore, you are fraudulent. later, ron

Old October 19th 05, 01:13 PM
yodedude2

Sell all the decks you like, charlie! later, ron