Broadway IP success

Old July 3rd 04, 12:23 AM
Clake13

Default Broadway IP success

Went to NYC the past few days and made it back to tampa with a few successes

First went to Boy From Oz to try and get Hugh Jackman, after about an hour wait
Hugh came out with his own pen and started signing, i two dark photos and he
was more than happy to sign them both with my silver pen, they came out great,
he signed my van helsing and X-men photo. I also got a somewhat full signature,
not the "HJ" i have seen some others getting, he's not signing through the
mail, but he is great in person, i also managed to get him the next day on a
playbill while i waited to see my show.

After getting hugh i rushed over to the Rasin in the Sun theatre, which is
right across the street from The boy from oz theatre, as soon as i got thre
Bill Nunn had come out and signing, and signed one for me, then Phylicia
Rashaad came out, she was very nice, taking time with each person, signing
anything you had, she was impressed that i had a 8X10 from the show, P Diddy
didnt come out our way he actually used two cars as decoys to through people
off.

So broadway was pretty good to me, Also on my couple days there i managed to
Get Diane Sawyer, Matt Lauer, and Al Roker and Stephen Cojocauro all very nice.
Dianes autograph is a little messy though.

Ran into Clay Aiken trying to hail a cab with a bodyguard and he politely told
me sorry he couldnt sign right now, oh well he was on his time.

Well thats it from NYC, good luck to all
Old July 8th 04, 04:06 AM
Bcoton

Sounds like you had a great time!

Hugh: he's very accomadating IP, even with dealers. But he tends to recognize
faces and just do shorter sigs on one item a piece. You must have a good honest
face

1 success today Beat Kunz Autographs 0 June 21st 04 12:07 PM
Success after a long dry spell... Beat Kunz Autographs 0 April 20th 04 04:17 PM
SuCCeSS - TTM Todd F. Autographs 4 December 7th 03 09:16 AM
First success and display ? LJinFLA Autographs 5 November 27th 03 05:25 AM
First Success in Years! :-) Ryan R. Autographs 0 November 22nd 03 02:59 AM