Bad eBay Seller: bbu97159656tcy

Old December 18th 09, 11:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
WEade[_2_]

Default Bad eBay Seller: bbu97159656tcy

I hate doing this, but I do feel that I need to make the community aware.

I just had a bad dealing on eBay with seller bbu97159656tcy, Bill Burger of
Yorba Linda, CA.

we agreed to a BIN price on a Rockola 2000X manual set. His photos showed
the manual, schematics, price list, title cards. I received everything but
the price list. When I e-mailed him about it, he got VERY rude and
obnoxious. He first said about "extras" he had sent me. I still don't know
what he's talking about because all I received were what was pictured in the
auction. I also asked him to specifically let me know what these "extras"
were, and he never answered. His only solution is for me to return
everything for a refund. Since I could really use the manuals, I refused.
He refuses to send me the parts list or offer a partial refund. He is VERY
arrogant and rude to deal with.

I should've done my homework before buying because a Google search has
turned up quite a few other people who have had bad dealings with this guy.
On the flip side, I've also read quite a few who have had good dealings with
him. It seems that when buying from this guy, the buyer will be doing a
crap shoot in getting what they paid for or getting something not in bad
shape.

So, just a heads up when dealing with this guy.... Pray he ships you what
you paid for or you will get his arrogrant attitude and VERY poor customer
service. I will personally elect NEVER to deal with this guy again. Yes, I
know I could've sent it back for a full refund, but since he was dishonest
from the get-go in not sending me what was pictured, how can I trust that I
would get any sort of a refund for HIS mistake? I'm not going to fall for
that.

Bill

Old December 18th 09, 11:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
Eric[_2_]

I bought a WPC game manual from him that was advertised as 'including
schematics manual'...well it only had the typical stuff not the extra
game specific schematic manual. When I complained he said the same to
me- just return it and I'll give you a refund, but I'd have to pay
postage. He was rude and acted like he didn't understand that there
was another book called a schematic manual. Purposely misleading.
Lesson learned.

Eric
Old December 18th 09, 11:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
citznfish

That guy is hit or miss. I dealt with him once and was very happy with
the transaction (Full Black Tiger conversion kit)

But many many others have had issues like yours and worse.

I'm surprised he hasn't had his ass beat at Super Auctions yet...

Old December 19th 09, 12:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
Mad Rush

On Dec 18, 3:23*pm, "WEade" wrote:
[...]

He sent me a manual that he said was orig. and when I got it was a
copy , and not a very good one . He's for sure a liar
Old December 19th 09, 02:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
WEade[_2_]

Exactly. It seems that instead of being honest about it and shipping what
was missed, his only solution is to return the item for a refund. It seems
that he doesn't want to be bothered correcting HIS mistakes.

Bill

Old December 19th 09, 03:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
[email protected]

I was going to buy a WPC schematic from him and he didn't want to go
through the hassle of shipping it properly. In the auction you could
see it had never been folded. I asked him if he would ship it flat
and he didn't want to be bother with the additional expense so he
stated he'd have to fold it. Douche.

-Gregg B.
Old December 19th 09, 01:01 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
richieknucklez

Yo Bill!!!

How the hell have you been? www.richieknucklez.com

I have to add to this thread;

I won an ebay auction for a working Pleiades pcb from this guy over
the summer.
I got an email from him right after I won.

"thanks sending out today, after that its up to post office"

He shipped very quickly, but it came so hacked that I was scared to
even plug it into my Phoenix cab.
it actually came up but with no sound.
I contacted him and he said, For another 10 bucks I will send you out
another one, just keep that one.
I agreed to take a chance and sure enough the second one would not
even boot up.

I was able to scavenge both boards to come up with a working set but I
was pretty aggravated...

FFWD to this week. I won an ebay auction for a working Crazy Kong pcb.
I get an email from the seller right after I won;

"thanks sending out today, after that its up to post office"

DOH! wait that seems vaguely familiar... I went back into my records
and sure enough
Same guy,,, bbu97159656... ****!

Yeah, I deserve what I get for not ever paying attention to the seller
when I buy stuff.

fool me once shame on you... fool me twice... shame on.... uhhh me?
you? whatever : )

I am not expecting to be happy once I finally get to test out my Crazy
Kong pcb

Old December 19th 09, 05:16 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
Nonshom Kapop

In article , WEade says...

I hate doing this, but I do feel that I need to make the community aware.

I just had a bad dealing on eBay with seller

snip

Smooth move, Bill.

Now he can get YOU suspended from eBay for publicly revealing his private
information.

Posting names, cities, etc. is grounds for HIM to complain to eBay - and they
WILL take action.

Better hope he doesn't file a complaint.

OK to complain, okay to post his ID. As soon as you posted his name and city -
you are screwed.

Old December 19th 09, 08:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
richieknucklez

Update;

created an adapter to test my Crazy Kong pcb and wouldnt you know it,
it boots up but only half the sounds are present.
It wouldnt be so bad if the sounds were just missing, instead of the
correct sounds you hear an earsplitting high pitch tone.

I am not surprised. *******
Old December 19th 09, 09:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace
WEade[_2_]

Bah, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Besides, what I posted is nothing anyone can find out. I did not post his
address or telephone number. Do a Goodle search and you will find that I am
not the only to do so.

Bill

In article , WEade says...

very bad ebay seller. note.boy Coins 11 May 20th 07 04:43 PM
bad ebay seller Amistad Coins 1 May 23rd 06 01:26 PM
Ebay seller help mike pelak Autographs 2 June 22nd 04 03:54 AM
Ebay-seller Henning Thogersen Coins 6 March 26th 04 01:13 AM
JUST LOOK AT THIS EBAY SELLER NoMoreBadAutos Autographs 3 March 3rd 04 06:19 AM