Just in case anyone still doesn't believe thesourforu and AH are on and the same

Old July 1st 03, 03:26 AM
Eric Tillery

Default Just in case anyone still doesn't believe thesourforu and AH are on and the same

1897-S Morgan PCGS MS64PL bought by thesourceforu:

The coin magically becomes an ACG MS65DMPL and is listed by ah-collectibles:

Morgan Dollars for Sale:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/morgan_sales.htm

A Close look at Accugrade:

http://www.k6az.com/acg.htm

My Morgan Collections:

http://www.k6az.com/collection/morgan_collection.htm

http://www.k6az.com/toned_collection/toned_morgans.htm
Old July 1st 03, 04:24 AM
DONDI3

In article , Eric Tillery
writes:

1897-S Morgan PCGS MS64PL bought by thesourceforu:

The coin magically becomes an ACG MS65DMPL and is listed by ah-collectibles:

overgraded PCGS coin becomes grossly overgraded ACG coin.

Either way, it sure is an ugly coin...

dondi3
DONDI enterprises. BUY, SELL, TRADE. RARE COINS & PRECIOUS METALS
Member COINNET, CSNS, ANA, INA, MOON, ILNA.
Old July 1st 03, 05:08 AM
Craton

Eric Tillery wrote:

1897-S Morgan PCGS MS64PL bought by thesourceforu:

The coin magically becomes an ACG MS65DMPL and is listed by ah-collectibles:

Even from the crap images in the first auction, it is obviously the same
coin.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------
Old July 1st 03, 05:21 AM
Coingrader

Same coin sure, right, yep. You are seeing things. This ACG hang-up is killing
you Eric. You really need to focus on something else in your life or seek
medical attention for your compulsive disorder with ACG. I am just kidding and
rattling the cage but I really am worried about you and ACG. I will back off
only because what I see here is not a healthy condition for you. No joking Eric
get some help. You can't handle this alone without some professional help.
Kidding aside I am worried and hope you get some type of counseling. Sorry for
any trouble I caused but it was fun for a while but it is getting out of hand.

THE COINGRADER
Old July 1st 03, 12:02 PM
Ran Shalgi

Craton wrote in message ...
Eric Tillery wrote:

1897-S Morgan PCGS MS64PL bought by thesourceforu:

The coin magically becomes an ACG MS65DMPL and is listed by ah-collectibles:

Even from the crap images in the first auction, it is obviously the same
coin.

And what's even more interesting, the AH auction was just cancelled.

Do they actually read every post in this NG? And if so, are they
going to cancel each and every auction that's being discussed here???

'Wondering if I'm on the BB list'
Old July 1st 03, 02:06 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:26:32 -0400, Eric Tillery is alleged
to have written:

1897-S Morgan PCGS MS64PL bought by thesourceforu:

The coin magically becomes an ACG MS65DMPL and is listed by ah-collectibles:

Very interesting indeed.

Bruce

Old July 1st 03, 02:36 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On 1 Jul 2003 04:02:53 -0700, (Ran Shalgi) is alleged to have
written:

Craton wrote in message ...
Eric Tillery wrote:

1897-S Morgan PCGS MS64PL bought by thesourceforu:

The coin magically becomes an ACG MS65DMPL and is listed by ah-collectibles:

Even from the crap images in the first auction, it is obviously the same
coin.

And what's even more interesting, the AH auction was just cancelled.

Do they actually read every post in this NG? And if so, are they
going to cancel each and every auction that's being discussed here???

'Wondering if I'm on the BB list'

They're keeping close watch on us, yes. Cancelling the auction was pointless,
the information was archived out of their reach long before Eric made his public
identification.

The Evil One is going to have to get another hidden buyer id. Anybody run one of
those shill watch programs on thesourceforu?

Bruce

Old July 1st 03, 09:51 PM
Fred A. Murphy

On 30-Jun-2003, Eric Tillery wrote:

1897-S Morgan PCGS MS64PL bought by thesourceforu:

The coin magically becomes an ACG MS65DMPL and is listed by
ah-collectibles:

One of us in on drugs, and I don't think it's me.

First, I see nothing obvious that indicates it's the same coin. Did they
change the initial image?

Even if it was, and even if source and AH are the same person, why would
anyone pay $171 for a coin and offer it at a $9.95 BIN?

--

"The starting pay for a pilot at American Eagle is $16,800 a year. Never
let someone fly you up in the air who's making less than the kid at Taco
Old July 1st 03, 10:29 PM
Eric Tillery

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:51:04 GMT, "Fred A. Murphy" wrote:

On 30-Jun-2003, Eric Tillery wrote:

1897-S Morgan PCGS MS64PL bought by thesourceforu:

The coin magically becomes an ACG MS65DMPL and is listed by
ah-collectibles:

One of us in on drugs, and I don't think it's me.

First, I see nothing obvious that indicates it's the same coin. Did they
change the initial image?

One of us needs glasses, and I don't think it's me:

http://www.k6az.com/forums/pcgs_to_acg.jpg

Even if it was, and even if source and AH are the same person, why would
anyone pay $171 for a coin and offer it at a $9.95 BIN?

First, they made a mistake on the BIN. Second, they probably did not relist is
when I revealed who was behind the sourceforu account.

Old July 1st 03, 11:58 PM
Some Coin Jerk

Wow. Isn't that nice. If there was every any doubt before. How much
would you estimate AH will make on this coin with "new" grade? (Dollars
& Cents makes sense to some people...)