Jane Adams (born 1965)

Old July 31st 03, 03:20 AM
Gunther

Default Jane Adams (born 1965)

Hi Andreas, how are things in Sweden? (Hope my memory is not failing
me!) :-)

I have not been posting much here for quite a while, but your post
caught my eye for some reason so I went on a little research trip.
I'm pretty sure this is Jane Adams you are seeking.

http://www.botz.com/nytheatre/belasco.htm

Location of the venue is in the link above, the synopsis of the play
and a review is he
http://www.botz.com/nytheatre/ench_apr.htm

Closes August 31, 2003

Good luck!
Jerry

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:11:12 +0200, Andreas von Rüden
wrote:

Hi,

i'm searching for the address of the actress Jane Adams (II), born on
April 1, 1965 (NOT Jane Adams (I), which was born in 1925 and lives in
Rancho Mirage, CA). A working URL of a Jane-Adams-fanpage would be nice,
too.

thanks for any information

cu

Andreas

Old July 31st 03, 04:27 AM
Tommy \Two Lipz\

Sorry, I had dyslexia reading this post

--
Tommy "2Lipz"
See my website http:\\lipprint.trippod.com

"Tommy "Two Lipz"" wrote in message
Jane Adams - 17 Duke St, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

Sent 08/14/00

Recv'd 08/25/00

Sign both pics
Pics are posted to my website in the "Just Pics" area

Stararchive reports this now:
72 Dartmouth Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
USA

Tested
Sent: 11/17/2001, Rcvd: 11/30/2001
Tester's comment: "Receive same picture as scan but my was a definate
PREPRINT!!!"

As with most older celebs, your success is better if you send something to
be signed. I wish I could've found a pic of her as Vicki Vale from Batman
and Robin (1949), but the ones I did will do..

She's 82 and her birthday is August 7th - send a birthday card with your
autograph request. I do if its this close. She celebrated her 58th wedding
anniversary in July.

Good Luck

Old July 31st 03, 02:38 PM
Andreas von Rüden

Gunther wrote:

Hi Andreas, how are things in Sweden? (Hope my memory is not failing
me!) :-)

Well, actually, i live in Germany...

I have not been posting much here for quite a while, but your post
caught my eye for some reason so I went on a little research trip.
I'm pretty sure this is Jane Adams you are seeking.

This is her, right. Thank you!

http://www.botz.com/nytheatre/belasco.htm

Location of the venue is in the link above, the synopsis of the play
and a review is he
http://www.botz.com/nytheatre/ench_apr.htm

NYC is a long way for me. Although, i would travel the way, if i had the
money. Doesn't Jane Adams has a fan post address?

thanks for any information

cu

Andreas
Old August 1st 03, 04:16 AM
Gunther

Hi Andreas,

Sorry, I have you mixed up with another Andreas then, my apologies.

As for the address the site had for the Belasco, I would send a letter
there. I didn't mean for you to travel there and get one in-person.
:-)

Ms. Jane Adams
"Enchanted April"
c/o Belasco Theatre
111 W 44TH ST
NEW YORK NY 10036
USA

The play closes August 31, so you should get a letter off quick if you
are willing to give it a go. I have no idea of her signing habits or
if this venue forwards mail. But definitely worth a shot if you can
take the risk, many people have successes via plays. Just remember
you may still not get any response...but such are the risks of the
hobby.

If her address is as difficult to get as you seem to be finding it,
and I was after her myself (which I'm not), I'd consider this one of
those "golden opportunities" to try to contact her.

Don't forget the return postage, either a couple of IRCs or some U.S.
stamps. I'd be willing to send you enough stamps to get a response
from her back to you, but it would take a week to get to you, then
your letter another week to go back to NY.

OR...I'll email you off-list with another option.

Good luck if you do!

Regards,
Jerry

http://www.Usenet.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000 Newsgroups