quarter Set

Old July 7th 03, 08:14 PM
Eldon Wakefield

Default quarter Set

We will get this damn link right if it take all night

http://rcoin1.tripod.com/pwqtr.htm

Thanks

--
Eldon Wakefield

http://rcoin1.tripod.com/

Old July 7th 03, 09:24 PM
Bill Krummel

"Eldon Wakefield" wrote in message
Here is the correct link

http://rcoin1.tripod.com/twqtr.htm

Thanks

--
Eldon Wakefield

http://rcoin1.tripod.com/

Eldon, I can't get the link to work. Bill

Old July 7th 03, 09:28 PM
Bill Krummel

We will get this damn link right if it take all night

http://rcoin1.tripod.com/pwqtr.htm

Thanks

--
Eldon Wakefield

That link worked. Nice set, but now you have to upgrade the 36-S. On the
first page, it seems to stand apart from the rest. Bill

Old July 8th 03, 03:05 AM
DFloyd

"Bill Krummel" wrote in news:becku2$sfe$1
@ins22.netins.net:

Eldon, I can't get the link to work. Bill

Eldon is SUCH a tease,
try this one Bill
http://rcoin1.tripod.com/pwqtr.htm
Old July 9th 03, 01:47 AM
WinWinscenario

We thought long and hard on the 32s and 32d but cried on the way to the
coins store

So the conventional advice (of dealers looking to score) that you should buy
the keys first did not appeal to you?

Regards,
Tom
Old July 9th 03, 12:45 PM
Eldon Wakefield

Hi Tom
When we started that quarter collection we could not even afford the keys,

It has took a long time to get the collections we have completed.

So the conventional advice (of dealers looking to score) that you should
buy
the keys first did not appeal to you?

Take care

--
Eldon Wakefield

http://rcoin1.tripod.com/
Tom

FS: State Quarter starter sets Chris General 0 December 20th 03 07:40 PM
Iowa State Quarter Design Unveiled Paul Anderson General 0 July 21st 03 04:29 PM
ME quarter in change Dr. Richard L. Hall Coins 4 July 7th 03 07:24 PM
Silver Quarter Question Mike L. Coins 1 July 5th 03 07:16 PM
Which Would Weigh More Silver or Clad Quarter???? Scott Drummond Coins 0 July 1st 03 01:13 AM