Seeburg V200 latch bar solenoid

Old January 7th 09, 11:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Seeburg V200 latch bar solenoid

Hello Greetings from Australia.Is it possible to make the latch
solenoid energise after pressing letter button? My machine is on coin
(V200) If there is an easy conversion I would love to know. I am over
hearing the solenoid buzz. My kids put in multiple coins then walk
away after playing one song.Any help would be greatly appreciated. All
the best, Mark.

Old January 8th 09, 11:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Mattrock1

I have installed these on a few seeburgs... they work great and you
dont have to listen to the buzz or smell the smoke. It does exactly
what you asked for.. latches when there is a key press. Take the coin
units out and toss them forever )

Matt

http://cgi.ebay.com/FREE-PLAY-CREDIT...QQcmdZViewItem
Old January 9th 09, 04:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Jan 9, 10:34*am, Mattrock1 wrote:
I have installed these on a few seeburgs... they work great and you
dont have to listen to the buzz or smell the smoke. It does exactly
what you asked for.. latches when there is a key press. Take the coin
units out and toss them forever )

Matt

http://cgi.ebay.com/FREE-PLAY-CREDIT...ukeboxes_W0QQi...

Thank you. I will order one. All the best, Mark.

Old January 11th 09, 06:15 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Layton

A friend has one of those units plugged into his "AY" Seeburg. Works
great! All plug 'n play installation.