12 jukeboxes.....which one should i start on?

Old January 12th 09, 04:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Pohtown

Default 12 jukeboxes.....which one should i start on?

Hello All,
I'm completely new to this, but a friend and i have jumped in with 2
feet....We bought 12 jukeboxes at once and now we're deciding which
ones to restore first. I've listed them below. Any of the below
qualify as real pains to restore or are any particularly valuable for
any reason? Any of them have particularly good sound quality? ANY
input is greatly appreciated.

Rowe AMI MM3
Rockola 448
Seeburg USC2
Seeburg LPC1
Rockola 477
Rowe AMI MM-1
Seeburg LS2
Rockola 464
Wurlitzer Atlanta
Rockola 484
Rowe AMI MM-6
Seeburg LPC480T

Thank you.
Matt
Old January 12th 09, 06:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Layton

On Jan 12, 8:12*am, Pohtown wrote:
We bought 12 jukeboxes at once and now we're deciding which
ones to restore first. I've listed them below. *

Seeburg USC2

Ok machine for a Seeburg. Tony Miller's Seeburg Site will give you
good information on it. Be sure to buy all his books cause you'll need
them for repairing/rebuilding the amplifier, black/gray boxes, and
selection receiver.

Rockola 477

Good machine. Amplifier probably needs a recap by now. Relube the
mechanism.....it'll need it by now.

Rockola 464

Good machine. Amplifier will definitely need a recap. Mechanism will
need lubrication too.

Rockola 484

The Rockola 484 is the newest of the batch of the jukes you bought and
fairly modern. Decent sized amplifier too.

Rowe AMI * * * *MM-6

Built around 1970-71. Was offered with a transistor amplifier or a
tube amplifier. Last model sold with a tube amplifier from any jukebox
manufacturer. Has a transistorized preamp unit on the back wall that
feeds the tube amplifier if yours has a tube amp. Amplifiers will
definitely need service/rebuilding now. Mechanism will need relubing
too.

WTB: Jukeboxes Nimko Lodewijk Juke Boxes 4 February 17th 07 01:33 AM
FS: 100 jukeboxes $65 each COW in MD Coinopwarehouse Juke Boxes 0 July 3rd 05 03:13 PM
AMI jukeboxes EM PINBALL Juke Boxes 7 November 28th 04 05:54 PM
AMI R-82 AND TT-1 JUKEBOXES EM PINBALL Juke Boxes 0 November 9th 04 03:34 PM
F.S. 2 "CD JUKEBOXES" thevidkid Juke Boxes 0 January 4th 04 05:36 PM