Rare Vintage TV Commercials on DVD & Other Collectables!

Old November 7th 03, 06:43 AM
DuFoeNet

Default Rare Vintage TV Commercials on DVD & Other Collectables!

"Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner"... "Call for Phillip
Morris!"... "Plop plop, fizz fizz.. C'mon, you know you know all
those classic jingles.. and you secretly sing them to yourself when no
one else is around. Well now be proud of your nostalgia and relive
your favorite childhood memories with a DVD of classic TV commercials
of the 50s & 60s by visiting: http://www.drive-inmovie.com

This DVD entitled "And Now A Word From Our Sponsor" is packed with two
hours of classic commercials for the vintage products you know, love,
& maybe even miss! Many of these commercials are very rare, and not
readily available - not even on other vintage commercial collections
that sell in stores and on eBay. These commercials star many of your
favorite classic celebrities such as a very young Teri Garr, Lily
Tomlin, Susan Dey, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe (in the only commercial
she ever made!), Betty Davis, The Flinstones, Andy Griffith & Don
Knotts, Lucy & Desi Arnaz, Buster Keaton, & The Three Stooges!

PLUS you get a free bonus audio CD with your DVD which features 55
radio & TV jingles... including classic Coca Cola commercials and yes
even the Speedy Alka Seltzer jingle. We are verified Paypal members
so you can purchase with confidence! This DVD has sold from us on
eBay for as high as $40 but if you order from our website you can
steal it up for only $20! AND you get free postage anywhere in the
U.S.!

If commercials don't tickle your fancy, don't miss out on some of the
other great vintage titles we have available which include:

"Vampire Over London" Starring Bela Lugosi
"Old Mother Riley's Ghosts"
"Invasion of the Bee Girls"
"Grave of the Vampire"
"This is Your Life" & "Be Big" Starring Laurel & Hardy
"The Ed Wynn Show" With Special Guest Stars The Three Stooges
"Sea Raiders" Starring The Dead End Kids (A Full 12 Chapter Serial on
DVD!)
Horror / B-Movie Trailers
Rare Promo Reels & Trailers
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!