Labeling Banknotes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 13th 12, 06:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Incognito

Default Labeling Banknotes

You could place the narrow Avery stickers under the fold over (on the
inside, on top edge of the inner fold) of a mylar polyester holder so it
does not get worn out.

"Peat Bakke" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have tips on labeling banknotes?

All of the notes (~1000 of them) are in mylar sleeves, and one of my new
year resolutions is to get them all labeled. I've considered Avery paper
stickers and those label printing machines, but I'm wary of their archival
qualities.

Is there a good labeling system or standard that you can recommend?

Thanks,
-Peat

Where Have All the Banknotes Gone [email protected] Paper Money 3 March 23rd 08 01:12 AM
Boooooring - was Labeling Postings Grandpa General Discussion 28 December 16th 03 04:42 AM
Labeling Postings A.E. Gelat General Discussion 20 December 11th 03 07:49 PM
Banknotes fromar Paper Money 0 October 6th 03 09:59 PM
Banknotes fromar Paper Money 0 October 6th 03 09:59 PM