How To Block sellers Appearing In Ebay?

Old May 7th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
20April

Default How To Block sellers Appearing In Ebay?

I think that someone, some time ago, explained how to block certain sellers
from showing up when browsing through Ebay, as a registered bidder.

if someone could kindly repost, it will be appreciated.

TIA
Old May 7th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On May 7, 11:10 am, 20April wrote:
I think that someone, some time ago, explained how to block certain sellers
from showing up when browsing through Ebay, as a registered bidder.

if someone could kindly repost, it will be appreciated.

TIA

1. go to eBay new search
2. dislodge H from A
3. Exclude from sellers
Old May 7th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_3_]

On Wed, 07 May 2008 10:29:24 -0700, ogrism7688 wrote:

2. dislodge H from A

That was uncalled for. eBay does not make this obviously available to
users, because it hurts their revenue. Anything eBay has a motive to
hide, is worth a question to explain how to unhide.

--
Joshua McGee, Pasadena, California, USA
Member: APS, ATA, ISWSC, AFDCS, MBPC, MCC, BPS
Old May 7th 08, 11:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On May 7, 3:15 pm, Joshua McGee wrote:
On Wed, 07 May 2008 10:29:24 -0700, ogrism7688 wrote:
2. dislodge H from A

That was uncalled for. eBay does not make this obviously available to
users, because it hurts their revenue. Anything eBay has a motive to
hide, is worth a question to explain how to unhide.

--
Joshua McGee, Pasadena, California, USA
Member: APS, ATA, ISWSC, AFDCS, MBPC, MCC, BPS
President:http://www.penguinstamps.info
Trade?:http://www.mcgees.org/stamp-offers/

don't mean no offense but you hayseeds will pay lip-service to the
same a-holes as long as their ids change.
20April's H is so far up his A that no. 2 isn't even possible.
Old May 7th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Wed, 07 May 2008 21:15:30 GMT, Joshua McGee
wrote:

On Wed, 07 May 2008 10:29:24 -0700, ogrism7688 wrote:

2. dislodge H from A

That was uncalled for. eBay does not make this obviously available to
users, because it hurts their revenue. Anything eBay has a motive to
hide, is worth a question to explain how to unhide.

In a sense, you have to get with the program around here at times. We
have some cunning, baffling and totally fruity trolls around here that
pop up from time to time to try to get a rise out of us.

No need for a history lesson, because old skeletons are resting
nicely. Even though I don't have a catalog to value what I'm saying
here, the message from the poster is fake.
Old May 8th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Joshua McGee[_3_]

On Wed, 07 May 2008 22:29:27 +0000, Tracy_Barber wrote:

In a sense, you have to get with the program around here at times. We
have some cunning, baffling and totally fruity trolls around here that
pop up from time to time to try to get a rise out of us.

Ah, was I trolled, then? The sign said "No Feeding!" and everything!
Serves me right as a noob to this ng. Now I must discern whether you
mean I was trolled by the OP or the respondent. :-)

Old May 10th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

wrote:
On Wed, 07 May 2008 22:29:27 +0000, Tracy_Barber wrote:

In a sense, you have to get with the program around here at times. We
have some cunning, baffling and totally fruity trolls around here that
pop up from time to time to try to get a rise out of us.

Ah, was I trolled, then? The sign said "No Feeding!" and everything!
Serves me right as a noob to this ng. Now I must discern whether you
mean I was trolled by the OP or the respondent. :-)

YMMV. :^)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=YMMV

Not the last ones, WPIYW?