Toms Zone

Old January 19th 09, 12:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
toucanf16

Default Toms Zone

Is anyone having problems with www.TomsZone.com ? I use his site all
the time for jukebox information, but google says his site may harm
your computer.
Old January 19th 09, 04:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Terry S

On Jan 19, 6:11*am, toucanf16 wrote:
Is anyone having problems withwww.TomsZone.com? *I use his site all
the time for jukebox information, but google says his site may harm
your computer.

Looks to me like it might have been compromised.

T.
Old January 20th 09, 02:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
stbann

Don't go there ... bad stuff.

My initial encounter from IP address 89.28.13.206

Registered Owner: SC STARNET SR

Country : MOLDOVA, REPUBLIC OF
Region : -
City : -
Latutude : 47.005
Longitude : 28.858
ZIP Code : -
Time Zone : +03:00
ISP : STARNET
Domain : 89-28-12-10.STARNET.MD
Net Speed : COMP
IDD Code : 373

Republic of Moldova is a country in Eastern Europe, located between
Romania and Ukraine.

Moldova is known for its reputation as Europe's poorest country due to
the fact it has the lowest GDP and HDI in the European region.

Old January 20th 09, 04:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Layton

I tried to go to Tom's Zone last week and my computer went crazy with
all kinds of warnings!
Old January 20th 09, 12:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
toucanf16

Hope they get this fixed. His site is [was] great. My computer is
still in the shop for the virus caught from his site.
Old January 20th 09, 05:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Terry S

On Jan 20, 6:52*am, toucanf16 wrote:
Hope they get this fixed. *His site is [was] great. *My computer is
still in the shop for the virus caught from his site.

Anyone know his email address? Someone might want to let him know.

T.
Old January 23rd 09, 05:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
john R

On Jan 20, 10:24*am, Terry S wrote:
On Jan 20, 6:52*am, toucanf16 wrote:

Hope they get this fixed. *His site is [was] great. *My computer is
still in the shop for the virus caught from his site.

Anyone know his email address? Someone might want to let him know.

T.

Terry, I tried submitting additional serial numbers a couple? of years
ago with no response, so I suspect that 'Tom' hasn't been around for
some time now. I'm curious...do any of you know who the Tom of Tom's
zone is? He sure developed a terrific website.
Old January 23rd 09, 01:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Coinopwarehouse

I emailed Tom about it and he is aware of the problem. He is still
accumulating numbers but doesn't update the website. At some point he
plans to write some of the history of jukeboxes. He is still around
and often buys brochures and flyers from me.
Old January 26th 09, 05:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Layton

Site fixed yet?