Can someone identify what juke this old backglass goes to?

Old January 26th 08, 05:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
alexf

Default Can someone identify what juke this old backglass goes to?

Hi,
I have a Rock-Ola silkscreened backglass that I can't seem to figure
out what machine it went into. I'm certainly not a juke expert so bear
with me. It has an image of a brightly colored fountain on it with the
"Rock-Ola" name on top. It's the upside down tombstone shape like
you'd see in an old bubbler style. Any help is appreciated. I can post
a pic if someone can host it.
Thanks,
Alex

Old January 27th 08, 06:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Coinopwarehouse

It sounds like the lower glass for a Rockola Telephone Music box that
looked similar to a Commando or Spectravox, but was never put into
production. I had a ton of them a few years back. Bill Butterfield
had a machine made based on what is known about them and has it in his
collection.