Charlie Nudo, get your facts straight.

Old June 6th 05, 08:10 PM
StewieGriffin

---What authority or training do you have, to recommend others to seek
help ?

Never give unwanted advice !---

If I were to answer the above question, it'd just be more fodder for
you to pounce upon me with.

If you don't want my advice, fine, but at least keep it in mind.

Old June 6th 05, 08:55 PM
tripping28track

You are giving psychological advice, when for all I know, you can be
Charlie Manson himself.

So the question remains...what authority or training do you have ?

If the answer shows you in a bad light, OR you cannot answer for fear
it would undermine your argument- then perhaps you should not give such
advice on Usenet.

Kind of like, don't advise on brain surgery, unless you are a brain
surgeon.

Old June 6th 05, 09:27 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
You are giving psychological advice, when for all I know, you can be
Charlie Manson himself.

So the question remains...what authority or training do you have ?

If the answer shows you in a bad light, OR you cannot answer for fear
it would undermine your argument- then perhaps you should not give such
advice on Usenet.

Kind of like, don't advise on brain surgery, unless you are a brain
surgeon.

I don't know about the other posters here, but I do have a recently
completed B.A. in psychology. I work for the county assistance office
in the child development department (you can Google that if don't
believe it). You have participated in childish behaviour and now want
to "run to mommy". While I am not dispensing medical advice or making a
diagnosis, I will say that you do have a problem with reality in
regards to what constitutes proper behaviour. To put it in simpler
terms, you can dish it out, but cannot take it. I deal with 10 y.o
children on a daily basis who
do not act more mature than you do.

Old June 6th 05, 09:30 PM
bicycle

bicycle wrote:
tripping28track wrote:
[...]

Correction, the 10 y.o.'s DO act more mature than you.

Old June 6th 05, 09:35 PM
tripping28track

gee, you have a psych degree, sorry to hear that...hard time finding
work I bet ?

My brother in law also has a BS in psychology, he's a counselor. Not a
very rewarding job.

you need a masters or phd for that to be worth anything.

so in that sense, your degree means little in this case. You aren't
qualified.

Old June 6th 05, 09:36 PM
tripping28track

again, your education is insufficient to pass judgement or diagnose
anything.

You need about 4 more years of training and practical experience in
your field first,

then you could give a valid opinion.

Old June 6th 05, 09:42 PM
bicycle

tripping28track wrote:
gee, you have a psych degree, sorry to hear that...hard time finding
work I bet ?

Sorry your elementary eduction kept you from understanding the part
where I said work for the county government.

My brother in law also has a BS in psychology, he's a counselor. Not a
very rewarding job.

He's a loser just like you.

you need a masters or phd for that to be worth anything.

My paycheck says otherwise.

so in that sense, your degree means little in this case. You aren't
qualified.

The truth hurts. You were bitch-slapped. Your denial doesn't make it
any less true. Now run to your mommy (or my ISP or EBay) you little
whimpering ****.

Old June 6th 05, 10:00 PM
tripping28track

Your reply shows, you surely are not a psychology major !

Your paycheck amounts to what I leave for a lunch tip.

next ??

Old June 6th 05, 10:01 PM
tripping28track

ps- and that last line shows, I'm getting to YOU.

Old June 6th 05, 10:41 PM
Bicycling

tripping28track wrote:
ps- and that last line shows, I'm getting to YOU.

Like you got me kicked of my ISP? Nah, limp dicks like yourself
are as impotent on Usenet as they are in real life.

I've yet to recieve even one warning letter and my Ebay account just
keeps on raking in the dough for me. Oh, that's right, you weren't a
good enough net dective to figure out my EBay account. Keep spinning
your wheels, loser!