Dr. Delmer Eugene Croft -- More Information?

Old April 6th 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RS

Default Dr. Delmer Eugene Croft -- More Information?

Does anyone have any more information on Dr. Delmer Eugene Croft of
New Haven, Connecticut? He wrote some positive thinking type booklets
around 1915-1922.

There is literally nothing about him I can find on the Internet, and I
was wondering if anyone
has come across his name before or might have reference material that
mentions him.

I will try the New Haven Historical Museum soon to see if they have
anything.

Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net
Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music
http://www.rspearson.com

Old April 6th 07, 05:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
zeno

"RS" wrote in message
ups.com...

Does anyone have any more information on Dr. Delmer Eugene Croft of
New Haven, Connecticut? He wrote some positive thinking type booklets
around 1915-1922.

There is literally nothing about him I can find on the Internet,

Google Web Results 1 - 10 of about 442 for Delmer Eugene Croft New Haven

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/13193

Supreme Personality by Delmer Eugene Croft

Posts like yours really do make you wonder how some people manage
to get out of bed in the morning all on their own.

Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net

I'd have thought you'd actually need a brain, before moving onto
the more complicated stuff.

Z.

Old April 6th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
foaddoc[_3_]

"zeno" wrote in message

"RS" wrote in message
ups.com...

Does anyone have any more information on Dr. Delmer Eugene Croft of
New Haven, Connecticut? He wrote some positive thinking type booklets
around 1915-1922.

There is literally nothing about him I can find on the Internet,

Google Web Results 1 - 10 of about 442 for Delmer Eugene Croft New Haven

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/13193

Supreme Personality by Delmer Eugene Croft

Posts like yours really do make you wonder how some people manage
to get out of bed in the morning all on their own.

Robert Pearson
ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net

I'd have thought you'd actually need a brain, before moving onto
the more complicated stuff.

Here's my guess. OP popped "Delmer Eugene Croft" into Google, found 186
results, aka virtually nothing, and came here asking if anyone had further
information. Whereupon a ****ing retard, aka you, popped Delmer Eugene Croft
into Google, and found 442 results, being too stupid even to use quotation
marks. And then posted the fruits of his labors here. What a ****ing maroon.

Old April 6th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RS

I guess now Usenet has more life to it these kinds of people
are to be expected.

Old April 11th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
RS

For the record, and since I do not like "Spiritualists," he may have
actually been
a trained psychotherapist. I did find two other books by him that I
could buy,
and there are about 3 more available.

He says, "So called spirit manifestations, messages, writings are
illusions of
of mind and magnetism. They confuse rational thinking, depress the
spiritual forces,
destroy the psychic nature and dethrone reason."

from "Supreme Forces of the Mind.

All of his talk of "telepathy" is actually just basic affirmation.

I was attracted to him because he has a very original streak of
optimistic writing
combined with humor. One of his books, "Laughing it Thru: Fun in
Winning." is
about half jokes and funny stories. All of this other books also had
many jokes
in them. He also has a strong Christian streak in his writing.