Classic US covers on Yahoo Auctions starting at 20 cents each

Old June 12th 05, 03:29 PM
Phil

Default Classic US covers on Yahoo Auctions starting at 20 cents each

I have several classic US covers, stamped and stamped envelopes up on Yahoo
Auctions. Starting bid on each is 20 cents. I will be listing many more over
the next week or so as I am disposing of my postal accumulations. Please
check them out. Also have some 1950-ish commercial covers from the Union of
Soutgh Africa ans South West Africa , some with multiple high denomination
stamps.

Yahoo has dropped all fees, listing and final, on their auctions. Since the
sell
cost is now zero, I can list a lot of items at a price that I could not list
them for
on eBay because eBay fees eat up the sell price..

http://user.auctions.shopping.yahoo....orrectness_sux

Thanks

Phil

basketball for trade or sell Ron and Sharon Altman Baseball 0 September 14th 04 10:07 PM
Free www.aCardWorld.com General 0 August 9th 04 07:04 AM
Rookie Cards <= $1 1980-2000 Eric Swartz Baseball 0 May 31st 04 05:27 PM
Beer Memorabilia, Sports Cards and Other Collectibles at Silent Auction Auctions International General 0 December 10th 03 05:26 PM
Football Inserts, Promo, Odd Ball KBartells Football (US) 0 July 22nd 03 08:09 PM