A new market for Charlie?

Old September 29th 04, 10:01 PM
The Poodlebutt

Default A new market for Charlie?

Charlie, I bet you could drum some more of these up, huh?

Better market than those fake quads........this guy's paintings are
listed at $500 a pop on some online galleries.
Old September 30th 04, 02:43 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

The Poodlebutt wrote:

Charlie, I bet you could drum some more of these up, huh?

Better market than those fake quads........this guy's paintings are
listed at $500 a pop on some online galleries.

Even better...he can spam every NG out there. Also Nudo, I have noticed
that you have been bad-mouthing Kathy's business all over the web. Are
you so gutless that you have to attack a woman in NGs that she has never
even read? You coward. Don't even have the guts to post your name on
your childish scribblings.

Dan
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old September 30th 04, 12:44 PM
trippin28track

same 2 losers on this thread...you guys are starting to look like the
Kerry campaign...he gives a speech and there's like 2 claps in the
background...
Old September 30th 04, 01:07 PM
trippin28track

Dan,

I'm not badmouthing your wife Kathy, I'm badmouthing YOU. Here's why:

You sold me a bunch of tapes through your wife. You took my money. A
few of those fixer-uppers had tape cut out of them, even when they
were repaired there was pieces of music missing. OK, no big deal.

Then you sent me Beatles White Album cart scans that were a disgrace,
ok no big deal. (I still have those scans, I should frame them) What's
ironic is, now you have these lofty cart standards for everyone else
to follow.

Then you recommended the TR-803 RS deck as the best 8-track deck
going, which any tracker worth his salt knows better. I've repaired
and sold (6) of those decks now, and EVERY ONE had a broken plastic
tape head support that needed repair.

Then you offered me 12 cents each for a large quantity of MY tapes.
When I refused and sold them to someone in Norway for $1 each, you
blew a fuse.

You proceeded to stir up all kinds of **** on this NG and Ebay,
stemming from your own selfish pride and arrogance. If you're going
to dish it out, be prepared to take it. You attack every new member
on this site systematically, you stymie any new ideas, then you hide
behind your wife's moniker and cry "foul" when someone gives it back
in retaliation.

Wake up smell the coffee Dan, this is the real world. Stop being such
a wimp pussy by hiding behind your wife.
Old September 30th 04, 05:51 PM
Dan

Daniel & Kathy Gibson wrote in message ...
The Poodlebutt wrote:

Charlie, I bet you could drum some more of these up, huh?

Better market than those fake quads........this guy's paintings are
listed at $500 a pop on some online galleries.

Even better...he can spam every NG out there. Also Nudo, I have noticed
that you have been bad-mouthing Kathy's business all over the web. Are
you so gutless that you have to attack a woman in NGs that she has never
even read? You coward. Don't even have the guts to post your name on
your childish scribblings.

Dan

Spineless?? You give him too much credit Danno! I'd place him in
the Sickle Cell catagory. BTW Danno, I noticed that Nudo left
positive feedback in your guestbook on yer Track Shack Site (as seen
on page 3):

snip
web link: http://htmlgear.tripod.com/gw/guest/...atestrackshack
(scroll down to bottom) - as of 9/30/04

Thursday 05/30/2002 6:47:49pm
Name: Charlie Nudo
E-Mail:
Homepage Title:
Homepage URL:
Referred By: Friend
Location:
Comments: Great site...great prices. Best on the web. I try to buy
tapes only real cheap, and Kate treats me real good.

I don't need to say anymore
Old September 30th 04, 06:13 PM
winnard

m...

The Poodlebutt wrote:

[...]

Yeah you gotta watch that Kate. I went to see them once and Kate gave me
a big ol' hug. She's really vicious. 8^)
I've never met finer folks in all my life.

winnard

Old September 30th 04, 06:25 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

trippin28track wrote:

snip

Once again you bloviate, and do not say anything. You are a cheat and a
liar Nudo, and your little nudo-droppings around the web don't make you
look any better. Remember...it is Kate's Track Shack. Got it, moron?
Picking on a woman is about the biggest thing you have ever done, eh
Charlie? Oh...and I dare you to sign your name to a post. You afraid to
put your name on your scribblings? So was the Unabomber. He was a nut
too.

Dan

Old September 30th 04, 06:27 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

The Poodlebutt wrote:

[...]

He really was something...only bought our fifty cent broken ones.

Old October 1st 04, 11:50 AM
trippin28track

Paul, you actually defend bootlegging and pirating in the
archives...why the recent flip-flopping ??

Here's your post to someone asking about DTS disks, with your reply at
bottom:

From: )
Subject: Pink Floyd in Quad 8T

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2001-01-23 14:20:03 PST

Thanks for all who replied to my original post with the info on Pink
Floyd Q8's but I'm still confused...
Is the Q8 of DSOTM a discreet 4-channel mix or are they SQ matrixed
remixes from original stereo? And was the UK Q8 different from the US
release? I thought that Quad 8T was originally set up to be discreet
4-channel like the quad reel to reel's of that era, or maybe I'm

wrong.
Also where do you find these DTS remix CD's?
Sorry for my confusion but as I said before, in the article with Alan
Parsons he said he did a discreet 4 channel Quad mix as the mixer at
Abbey Road Studios was set up for this at the time as well as at the
Floyd's request. They always used Quad sound systems in concert and had
a philosophy long before the consumer market that 4 channel sound was
better than stereo for instrument placement and ambience recovery.
Thanks again!

You're a narc, right? Copyright infringement investigator for Roger
Waters? Here's how to find 'em: they are sold by people with long hair
(or a beard) who wear headbands and tie-dyes. These people like to
congregate at coffee shops, free Krishna lunches, college campuses....