(RCSD) Freebie Stamp Project Total Stats

Old August 27th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Default (RCSD) Freebie Stamp Project Total Stats

Hi -

Well, as soon as I thought it was safe to say I was caught up, I found
another 6 requests on the top of a pile of paperwork. All finished
now, the grand total donated at this moment is...

206,800

Here are the simple stats. The country listing won't be posted for a
while, but I have seen a few new places requesting stamps.

U.S. - 74,600
W.W. - 132,200

Child - 52,200
Teen. - 64,500
Adult - 90,100

Male.. - 114,900
Female - 91,900

It still seems that children and teens are outranked by adults, but
many requests are "disguised" and deciphering is difficult. Plenty of
people have been asking, however, for their children and want to get
them involved. I have seen that quite frequently in the last 20,000
stamps donated. I can't remember is this is some type of trend, but
it is always a nice thing to read when opening the letters.

A big THANK YOU goes out to T. O., whom will remain anonymous, but
donated a HUGE box of stamps a few years ago. Finally sorting them
out and finding quite a few WW larger stamps to send out. Although
this person may never read this, I put it nevertheless.

Further, a big THANK YOU goes out to those that have supported me
recently as well. The names are many and the pay (for them) is low. -
:^)

I definitely feel relieved now that my priorities have been
re-adjusted - which means stamps!

Tracy