Megan McGee's Update - Victorian Earrings, Artisan Gem Bracelet, Austerity Binge Brooch, Russian Amber, Czech Garnet Drop Necklace, Charles Perron Pewter Vases, More!

Old September 5th 03, 03:48 AM
Megan McGee's

Default Megan McGee's Update - Victorian Earrings, Artisan Gem Bracelet, Austerity Binge Brooch, Russian Amber, Czech Garnet Drop Necklace, Charles Perron Pewter Vases, More!

Good evening, Everyone!

I just completed a small, but quality update to Megan McGee's. There
is a nice selection to choose from, I think, including a good
assortment of earrings - from the most amazing 15K Victorian Mourning
ones to a gorgeous pair of Art Deco Russian Amber ones.

You will also find a one of a kind studio artist gem bracelet that is
quite showy, a sterling enamel English 40's "Austerity Binge" brooch
that is just too fun, an Israeli glowing moonstone sterling ring from
my personal stash and of course, much more!

Click here to see everything,

http://www.meganmcgees.com/new/new.html

and thank you, as always, for considering my jewels, I do appreciate
it!

Sincerely,

Nora
Megan McGee's!