A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » General
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Megan McGee's Update - Victorian Earrings, Artisan Gem Bracelet, Austerity Binge Brooch, Russian Amber, Czech Garnet Drop Necklace, Charles Perron Pewter Vases, More!

Old September 5th 03, 03:48 AM
Megan McGee's
external usenet poster

Default Megan McGee's Update - Victorian Earrings, Artisan Gem Bracelet, Austerity Binge Brooch, Russian Amber, Czech Garnet Drop Necklace, Charles Perron Pewter Vases, More!

Good evening, Everyone!

I just completed a small, but quality update to Megan McGee's. There
is a nice selection to choose from, I think, including a good
assortment of earrings - from the most amazing 15K Victorian Mourning
ones to a gorgeous pair of Art Deco Russian Amber ones.

You will also find a one of a kind studio artist gem bracelet that is
quite showy, a sterling enamel English 40's "Austerity Binge" brooch
that is just too fun, an Israeli glowing moonstone sterling ring from
my personal stash and of course, much more!

Click here to see everything,

http://www.meganmcgees.com/new/new.html

and thank you, as always, for considering my jewels, I do appreciate
it!

Sincerely,

Nora
Megan McGee's!
www.meganmcgees.com
Vintage jewelry from Victorian to fun!
Ads