Where can I get a manual for a Rockola 7000-x CD jukebox

Old April 17th 08, 02:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
hutt

Default Where can I get a manual for a Rockola 7000-x CD jukebox

I am looking for a manual for a Rockola Legend 7000-x Cd jukebox. If
anyone knows where I can get one I would really appriecate it.
Thanks, Steve
Old April 17th 08, 03:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
pennyarcadecollector

On Apr 17, 5:50*am, hutt wrote:
I am looking for a manual for a Rockola Legend *7000-x Cd jukebox. If
anyone knows where I can get one I would really appriecate it.
Thanks, Steve

Try www.jordanamusement.com and look under parts.....
They have most of the Rockola manuals for cd players
Old April 18th 08, 01:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DRebber DRebber is offline
Senior Member

Location: Lubbock, TX

Steve,

Unfortunately, my web hosting service has screwed up my website by
moving it to a new server. I don't know if you will be able to make
it through the checkout phase of the transaction.

I have the manual you need. You can contact me via email or use the
phone number at the bottom of the home page. We can work out order
specifics, shipping and payment options.

BTW, I will be out of the office this morning (Friday April 18th), but
you can probably catch me after lunch sometime.

Respectfully,
David Rebber
Jordan Amusement Co., Inc.
Lubbock, TX
Old April 18th 08, 05:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Ken Layton

Your local Rockola distributor should have them.