wtt Enterprise

Old November 22nd 03, 03:05 PM

Default wtt Enterprise

I'm looking for the following chase cards to complete my set:

autos A6 A10 A15 A19
vessel V6
parallels 110E 128E 146E

I have these chase cards from Enterprise Season 2 available for trade:

autos A8 A14 A16 AA14 (Jeffery Combs)
vessel V1 V4 V5 V10
first contact F13 F14 F19 F20 F21
gallery G4

plus I have lots of other auto cards, costume cards, and chase cards from
various other sets. Here is a sample of available material to trade:

Autos:

nemesis RA2 RA3 RA4 RA5 RA6 RA7 RA8 RA9 RA10 RA11 RA12 RA13
RA14 NA1 NA2 NA5 NA7 NA8 NA9 NA10 NA11 NA12
animated series A4 A5 A7
35th Anniversary A24 A25 A26 A29 A30 A32 A33
Cinema 2000 A8 A16 A24 A25
TNG Season 7 A13 A15 A18
Complete Voyager A2 A4 A8 A10
Enterprise Season 1 AA5 BBA7