Sunday Seacoast Collectibles Show

Old January 27th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
B and B

Default Sunday Seacoast Collectibles Show

Sunday, January 28th

Seacoast Collectibles Show
Faro Gardens
Hampton Falls, NH

9am -- 2 pm
Free parking
Show admission $3

Directions:
Exit One off Route 95
then 1 mile north on Route 1.

Two BIG rooms full of Nonsports cards, sports cards, diecast, comics,
action figures, all kinds of supplies,

Take note, Chris has reduced the number of shows he's running this year,
and the next one is not until June 3rd....

There's usually at least 4 nonsport card dealers there, sometimes
more.., and Chris' will have his tables of boxes.

Course we (B&B) will be set up in our regular spot and we'll have plenty
of promo cards and sell sheets....and all the product that's been
released since last November's show... including the new Smallville Sn.
5, Battlestar Galactica Sn. 2, and Classic Sci Fi & Horror Movie Poster
cards..

Looking forward to seeing some of you there...

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards

Old January 29th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
B and B

Slight change from my earlier post.

At the show yesterday, Chris said that based on popular demand from
customers and dealers alike, he has added a show - scheduled for March
11th...

Since I had posted that the next show was June 3rd, which it had
been...thought I'd make the correction/addition now in case anyone's
filling in their calendars :+)

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards